Dell Precision 7520 Bios problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell Precision 7520 Bios problem

Hello Everyone. I have a Dell precision with a strange message show after the DELL Logo.

" Error sending End of Post message to ME: Heci disabled, proceeding with boot."

I tried to update the BIOS but the support assist drop me a failed to update the ME firmware error till the bios update.

Do anybody have a suggestion or help for it.

Re: Dell Precision 7520 Bios problem

Originally posted by Daudi83 View Post
    Hello Everyone. I have a Dell precision with a strange message show after the DELL Logo.

" Error sending End of Post message to ME: Heci disabled, proceeding with boot."

I tried to update the BIOS but the support assist drop me a failed to update the ME firmware error till the bios update.

Do anybody have a suggestion or help for it.
    why did this message appear..post the bios here ..
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

I never seen this one before, i tried to use the Support assist,diagnostic softvare but , didnt solved it.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Daudi83 View Post
        I never seen this one before, i tried to use the Support assist,diagnostic softvare but , didnt solved it.
        Precision 7520
        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

I replaced the bios file, the message is gone, now updating from the dell assistant. Thank You

Comment

Hello, guys!
            Can anyone remove DMI from bios?
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X