ASUS ROG GX531GW BIOS Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASUS ROG GX531GW BIOS Request

Hello. I need the bios for an ASUS ROG GX531GW .
    Thanks in advance.

Re: ASUS ROG GX531GW BIOS Request

post here the backup copy of the bios and the model of the motherboard.
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      post here the backup copy of the bios and the model of the motherboard.
      HI sir PESTE and SMDFLEA. please fix this old dump.. my ASUS ROG GX531GW have no display. Thank in advance to both of you...
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dennison flores View Post
        HI sir PESTE and SMDFLEA. please fix this old dump.. my ASUS ROG GX531GW have no display. Thank in advance to both of you...
        try
        Attached Files

Comment

thank you very much... i will try this.. and give an update later

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post
            try
            after the flash it did not work... same problem.. i think this is not BIOS issue.. thank you for the help...

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post
              try
              Does the asusgx531gx-bck-up_fixed.rar work on the gx531GW? Should I try the above or will it brick?

I have the GX531GW but I am only seeing GX531GX bios online.

I can't keep the temperatures down and the laptop keeps throttling.

Is this considered a hijack and should I start a new thread? Either way, people looking for the GX531GW bios would find this and have similar questions.

Comment

Originally posted by sfmloli View Post
                Does the asusgx531gx-bck-up_fixed.rar work on the gx531GW? Should I try the above or will it brick?

I have the GX531GW but I am only seeing GX531GX bios online.

I can't keep the temperatures down and the laptop keeps throttling.

Is this considered a hijack and should I start a new thread? Either way, people looking for the GX531GW bios would find this and have similar questions.
                Give the sn from your unit and i will give you the right bios

Comment

Originally posted by cacla View Post
                  Give the sn from your unit and i will give you the right bios
                  Oh my god I love you. Serial Number is K3NRCV00V57311C

Comment

Oh my god I love you. Serial Number is K3NRCV00V57311C
                    Here mate
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here mate
                      Oh, thanks man. I am already using .308. I am looking for .306 if possible. it's not on their website anymore due to a security risk. .306 is the one I cannot find anywhere.

Comment

Here mate
                        I am reading my above posts, and I am seeing that I did not mention .306 at all. Sorry about that.

Comment

Ok I found this .306 file but ez flash says it is not a proper bios file. Does anything need to be done to it? I don't know what I am doing and should start my own thread.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Ok I found this .306 file but ez flash says it is not a proper bios file. Does anything need to be done to it? I don't know what I am doing and should start my own thread.
                            Your file was 2KB longer, you can use it now.
                            Attached Files
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                            all donations are welcome,
                            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                            >>>>>
                            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                              Your file was 2KB longer, you can use it now.
                              Thank you kindly!

Comment

I have 306 version on my gx531gw zepherys s 2070 max-q 8750H
                                BIOS 307 and 308 locks out undervolting completely, so for this purpose you have 2 choices
                                1. Install BIOS 306
                                2. Modify your Bios 307 or 308 (there is a videoo on Youtube how to do this) in order to unlock undervolting
                                Cant make XTU undervolting to work (new XTU version greyout adjustments) old version of XTU crashes.
                                But I still managed to do -.140mV in ThrottleStop

PS: I couldnt find working version of 306 BIOS nowhere in the internet, hope ill help somebody with this.
                                Attached Files

Comment

I see a bunch of people helping out and I dig it. Is there anything I need to do to the file to load it or just save it and then load it via the BIOS menu using ezflash?

Comment

Originally posted by MetalArbor View Post
                                    I see a bunch of people helping out and I dig it. Is there anything I need to do to the file to load it or just save it and then load it via the BIOS menu using ezflash?
                                    RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*:
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools:
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526

Common SPI bios chip programming Questions and Answers:
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98665

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                    Thanks to all supporters.​
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Anyone , please hep me with the bios. laptop turns on , takes 1.3 Amp , but no display. . i dont have the backup bios, i tried cleaning ME region with the backup bios from the internet but no good result. all voltages are OK to me , dont know what is the fault so first i wanna make sure bios is ok, then i can go back to board again, if same problem .. . . . so please someone rebuild fresh working bios with this serial number .. . . . and can can anyone share their dump file/ working bios backup of GX531GS with us??? please

Model - GX531GS-AH76
                                      S/N - J9NRCV029123394
                                      CN - JL52
                                      MFD - 2018-09

Comment

Originally posted by Suzn123 View Post
                                        Anyone , please hep me with the bios. laptop turns on , takes 1.3 Amp , but no display. . i dont have the backup bios, i tried cleaning ME region with the backup bios from the internet but no good result. all voltages are OK to me , dont know what is the fault so first i wanna make sure bios is ok, then i can go back to board again, if same problem .. . . . so please someone rebuild fresh working bios with this serial number .. . . . and can can anyone share their dump file/ working bios backup of GX531GS with us??? please

Model - GX531GS-AH76
                                        S/N - J9NRCV029123394
                                        CN - JL52
                                        MFD - 2018-09
                                        bios extracted from the Asus site update..
                                        Attached Files
                                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Working...
                                        X