This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone, thanks for this lovely forum. My name is matt, I'm from Kansas City and a relative noob at electronics repair. I came here to help me figure out what I need to do to repair a TV

Comment

Hola, je m'appelle DANIEL je viens de Mahon ile de Minorque. Bricolo en electronique depuis des dizaines d'années. J'espere trouver des reponses dans ce forum....

Comment

Hello !!!

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello everyone!��

Comment

Hi Everyone - looking forward to learning more!

Comment

Just found this forum, excited to join

Comment

Hello, my name is Casey and I am from California in the United States. Stumbled upon this website some time ago and haven't interacted much more beyond that.
                  Tinker with computers in my spare time and love getting out and checking out neat hikes.
                  I repair computers so every now and again I browse this site for information that could be helpful. Just now realized there was a pending PM informing me to introduce myself so here I am. Hello everyone and thanks for welcoming me to your neat little corner of the internet!

Comment

Hi Everyone, i am from Peru.

I am looking to learn about laptop motherboard repair

Comment

Ay I'm new hi!

Comment

Hi guys, Im Nixon Gatus from Angeles City, Province of Pampanga in Philippines. I learn this forum from my friend and decide to join here and hope to learn more about computer here because i like DIY repair of laptop, computer and mobile phones

Comment

Aloha! Hows it going yall?!

Comment

Hi,
                            I'm nathan, 31yo French people.
                            I join you because I generally prefer fixing things by myself than having to deal with people saying “I don't know what it is but I guess it's safe to drive like that” and “100$, cash or card?”
                            So now, I broke my laptop by regularly using an inverter to charge it. Guess what… It wasn't a pure sinus inverter, and it fried something in the battery charging circuit!
                            As I'm always willing to learn, I have spent some time reading this forum and others, and I have to admit this is a treasure. But I can't find the schematic of my laptop.
                            I will ask for it in the proper section.

Comment

Hello,

Time for me to go deeper in the world of low level programming!

Comment

Hi and Hello, I was directed by Richard of youtube's Learn Electronics Repair. Hoping to learn many things and possibly share experiences. Greetings from the Philippines.

Comment

Hello
                                  I came across this community while looking for a solution to unlock BIOS password and decided to stay for a longer period!

Comment

Hello!
                                    New guy learning how to fix tvs to make a profit, from UK London!
                                    Started off replacing LED strips on my 2 tvs due to blue tint and interested to learn more. Seen a lot of tvs at the dump and people giving them away so would like to learn how to diagnose problems with a tv. Watched a few vids from jimmys, to frugal repair to some guy called allen. Just get a really good feeling when seeing a tv going from 0 to 100. So here I am, learning from people who have had similar problems in the past.

Many thanks!

Comment

Hello

I've just been given a couple of laptops to try and fix and make better. This site seemed to have some useful information , so here I am and thanks for letting me join.

Comment

Hello everyone, Thanks for that useful information in the forum.

Comment

Hello I am a new member

I am quite old now, and just mildly interested in electronics as a hobby. So I probably wont be contributing much as my memory is really poor. I just liked the community responses so I decided to join the group. Looks like a great group you have. Bob

Comment

Working...
                                          X