Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latitude 3190 BIOS request

Hey guys,

I want to boot onto a USB on my school computer but it keeps asking me for the BIOS password. The system number is:

C77C8G3-E7A8

If you guys could help me out with this that would help a lot.

Thanks a bunch!
    -Slep

PS: I don't know how to BIOS dump so if you could help that would be awesome.

Re: Latitude 3190 BIOS request

Originally posted by Slepyps View Post
    Hey guys,

I want to boot onto a USB on my school computer but it keeps asking me for the BIOS password. The system number is:

C77C8G3-E7A8

If you guys could help me out with this that would help a lot.

Thanks a bunch!
    -Slep

PS: I don't know how to BIOS dump so if you could help that would be awesome.

You have already been answered and master password for unlock has been provided, what is the reason for creating a new thread with the same question?
    Last edited by Vesko356; 01-20-2022, 05:27 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
      You have already been answered and master password for unlock has been provided, what is the reason for creating a new thread with the same question?
      When I created this, I saw that the post got moved but i didn't see where it was moved. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Slepyps View Post
        When I created this, I saw that the post got moved but i didn't see where it was moved. Sorry.
        When you click on your nickname, from the drop-down menu you can click to see and find all your posts, and if some of it has been moderated, you can see in which topic it was moved to.
        Attached Files
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.​
        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Working...
        X