Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corrupted Bios Asus ASUS ZenBook Flip UX360U

Hello,

I am looking for a charitable soul who could help me with my corrupted bios. It comes from an Asus Zenbook UX360UAK.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Re: Corrupted Bios Asus ASUS ZenBook Flip UX360U

Originally posted by j.bisous View Post
    hello,

i am looking for a charitable soul who could help me with my corrupted bios. It comes from an asus zenbook ux360uak.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
      Thanks a lot it works. I can boot on it again.
      Just I don't know if there is a link or not but i am not able to activate my keyboard backlight anymore (even after install all drivers+ ATK).
      Any idea about that?

Comment

Just I don't know if there is a link or not but i am not able to activate my keyboard backlight anymore (even after install all drivers+ ATK).
        Any idea about that?
        Let try this clear-ME file , if keyboard backlight not working , backup your present windows and then setup a clear new windows.

Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Any idea about that?
          Use the asus block transmit tool (bt.exe,bt2.exe) to fix it

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=69782
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...57&postcount=4
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Again, thanks for the help! It is very appreciated!

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
            Let try this clear-ME file , if keyboard backlight not working , backup your present windows and then setup a clear new windows.

I tried to install the clear-ME Bios. Nothing change for the keyboard: my Asus just takes longer time to boot. No luck on this.

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
            I tried to use asus block transmit tool bt.exe and bt2.exe. The first one returned an EXTF Error and the second one " returncode: 255". I am not sure about the meaning of this code. (screenshots attached)

I also tried to manually write "7C" inside the bios using UEFI Tools but i am a bit lost and didn't succeed doing it.
            Attached Files

Comment

Again, thanks for the help! It is very appreciated!

I tried to use asus block transmit tool bt.exe and bt2.exe. The first one returned an EXTF Error and the second one " returncode: 255". I am not sure about the meaning of this code. (screenshots attached)

I also tried to manually write "7C" inside the bios using UEFI Tools but i am a bit lost and didn't succeed doing it.
              Sorry,its a newer board so you need WBT.exe ,it should be run from the command line in windows.
              Attached Files
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Sorry,its a newer board so you need WBT.exe ,it should be run from the command line in windows.
                It worked with "WBT.exe"! No need to be sorry, i am the one who should thank you for helping me.

So thank you everyone for your kind help!

Comment

how can I run it ?

Comment

i had the same problem i have an asus device but i can't run wbt can you help me?

Comment

Originally posted by bilen View Post
                      i had the same problem i have an asus device but i can't run wbt can you help me?
                      Do you have the backup bios, the DMI can be copied using HxD

Comment

Do you have the backup bios, the DMI can be copied using HxD
                        Edit: i will post another bios in your other thread https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1200229

Comment

Edit: i will post another bios in your other thread https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1200229
                          yes mate this really worked. I am grateful to you king

Comment

Originally posted by bilen View Post
                            yes mate this really worked. I am grateful to you king
                            Nice did it fix the backlight too

Comment

Hello, the backlight doesn't work for me either after the firmware.Asus pro n7600 ,. Can you tell me how to start WBT?EXE in Windows 11 ? The BIOS backup has not been saved! Thank you in advance!
                              Attached Files

Comment

I solved the problem , flashed the programmer with the dmi area , assembled one bios from 2 and everything worked .

Comment

what os the command of adding serial number with this tool ? I messed up some command now serials gone , please help me with the command just to add serials

Comment

Working...
                                  X