Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TV Samsung UE48H6470-only 3 countries in setting

Originally posted by Diah View Post
    man ask friends if any have android mobile with IR sender ( for example galaxy S5 )and use the samsung service remote apk. you will be able to work on service menu.
    I can work on service menu with common remote via: INFO - MENU - MUTE - PWER. Can not I?

Comment

Originally posted by milha View Post
      I can work on service menu with common remote via: INFO - MENU - MUTE - PWER. Can not I?
      you can call the service menu with user RC... but you will not able to have full control as some would disappear or gray out so you cant do any change.

service remote are engineering tool let the SW communicated with it.

Comment

So, if I had the service remote, what would I do with that than? What item should I change to get more countries in the table? Do you know it?

Comment

Try to select Advanced,will do nothing,press four time on 0 keypad,will also seems to do nothing.
          Now check in menu if there are some new options available or if greyed ones are selectable now.

Comment

After giving 0000 I have only got one item more in the menu. Watch the foto. The item Advanced is still unavailable.
            Attached Files

Comment

Advanced is not a real sub menu page.
              Just some kind of activator.
              Now,after you activate Advanced,check again all menus and submenus maybe more options are available or some grayed out before are accessible.
              Advanced needs to be activated each time you enter service menu.

On some models,don't know if on all,there was another command to enter some level of service menu,3speed or something like,found some info on sammygo wiki.
              There are some info about posibilities to send such codes using different tools.

Comment

I am sorry, no progress. I can not see any new item in menu. And if I could see the grey items, it would not be useful in my case.
                Would it be helpful for my cese (to set Local) to buy the Samsung AA81-00243B Original Remote Control?

Comment

The AA81-00243A will work also, it was the first generation service remote. The AA81-00243B is the second version. Google the number and you see they are very cheap in some country's.

Comment

Yes by all means...get the service remote.

Comment

Thank you. I will buy the service remote and let you know, whether I was successful.

Comment

I have just got another advice, how to get the right menu without using the factory remote. It works properly. I have managed to get the right menu and in the Option to change the Lokal Set. If somebody wanted to know, they can ask me. I would send him throught the private message.Thank everybody very much for help. Good luck! Miloslav

Comment

Originally posted by milha View Post
                          I have just got another advice, how to get the right menu without using the factory remote. It works properly. I have managed to get the right menu and in the Option to change the Lokal Set. If somebody wanted to know, they can ask me. I would send him throught the private message.Thank everybody very much for help. Good luck! Miloslav
                          above very bad unlucky post from you...
                          i dont want to know because we use professional way with service remote. but to other normal user as you are... they would like to know..

from my side i will never answer or provide help to any threat you open at the future.

Comment

Hi milha, If you found a solution to a probelm where people have been attempting to help you, would'nt it be polite to share the solution on the forum so that it helps others who may come across the same problem?
                            Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

I wanted to write it here on the forum. But I had thought it is not permited to give such thing here. Is it?

Comment

Solutions to posted problems are always welcome.
                                Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

If you do not heve Samsung service remote you may try this
                                  https://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php?tit...IR_transmitter
                                  Last edited by milha; 04-17-2021, 04:28 AM.

Comment

The same method is used at LG to replace the service remote control with a normal remote control. Now, after the changes made, how many countries do you have on the menu? What files did you access? What changes have you made?

Comment

I have now 15 countries in the table. I have changed item "Local Set" in the service menu. (Option - Local Set). I have set EU_Poland.
                                      Last edited by milha; 04-17-2021, 06:21 AM.

Comment

My problem is similar. I have a Samsung UE43KU6072 with BN94-11273D / BN41-02528A main and CY-GK043HGEV1H panel. Defective motherboard. It has been replaced with another board WITH THE SAME CODE AND FOR THE SAME PANEL. The difference is that the new board has NO INPUT FOR LNB. But it comes from a Samsung UE43KU6050 not UE43KU6072. When selecting countries for channel scanning, it has ONLY ITALY. Samsung does not offer software update for UE43KU6050 but does offer for UE43KU6072. From the service menu I don't think there is the possibility that the colleague above had. Ideas ?.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Not sure if it will work but can try, with tv on press 289 ff 289 f and see if a menu comes up.
                                          Last edited by nomoresonys; 04-18-2021, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X