This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, i was referred to this forum when i needed help with a Dell XPS l702x motherboard repair. I have until recently just concentrated in the general problems faced by many a computer repair man, IE virus removal, bit of configuration diagnosis and motherboard repair like replacing a DC jack or USB port. I wanted to push things further a while back and decided to buy a re ball station and move into console repair etc. Well as i have had a few successes with re balling i took on a job to repair a Dell XPS l702x thinking it was a GPU problem and i could do a re ball on it, however it turned out different and i saw a couple of SM Chips burnt, and now i was referred to you guys and could do with a little help in identifying them and the possible issues that could have caused this damage.

Comment

Hello! I found this forum after searching for repair guides for my monitor.
      You have great info here! Keep up the good work, thank you

Comment

Hi everybody, first of all I am sorry for my poor english. I am interested in repairing PCB so i found this forum and I hope I will find there many interesting informations. Although I hope, I should help to someone else.

Comment

Hi everybody, found this informative forum when i was searching for info about my Dell 2407 monitor that suddenly died on me.

Comment

Hello all, I found this board while searching how to fix my monitor. It's been very helpful so far, lots of useable info here.

Comment

my name is jim im new here and i just wanted say hello

Comment

Hello, I found this forum when searching for a schematic for my non-functioning LCD monitor. After reading through the posts, there are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable people here! I have some digital electronics experience,but I don't know very much about power supplies.

Comment

Hi, looking for answers on my Samsung ln45b650 (date 2010) screen issues. Hoping to find some help here

Comment

hi all, I'm gabriele
                    I'm here because I was looking for schematics about K51AB Asus Motherboard

Hope I'll be here again

thanks

Comment

Hi,
                      I've just joined because I found all the helpful advice on repairing Viewsonic monitors which fail to switch on. I've replaced a couple of caps in my VX912 but unfortunately still not working so returning as a member to see what other advice I can find.

Comment

Hello,
                        I just joined because I am trying to fix my LG 50PK750 which only clicks when trying to turn it on. So far I have found alot of great info just by reading some of the posts here. Hopefully I can find the right info about how to test the power supply.

Comment

Hi, I'm from Italy. I found this forum searching for a solution to frequent restarts of my modem/router Linksys WAG160N. Hope to be able to fix it...

Comment

My hello to all awesome and very friendly forum admins and members.
                            Thank you for a fantastic forum and tons of knowledge. Thanks to Google who have made many like me an amateur technical person and thanks to a forum like this which help us fix the issues on hand.

Hope to contribute, whatever little knowledge I've acquired, as and when required.

Comment

Hello everyone!
                              I'm self taught tech. Been repairing hardware for over 10 years.
                              I'm glad to join this great community, hope to be useful and find useful info.

Comment

Hi my name is Stormy. I am new here, go figure the thread... I am a novice at tv repair but learn fast

Comment

Greetings. I am definately not a spam bot if that's the objective of this. . .

Wouldn't it be ooooo scary if an AI bot could pretend to be as original as me? Keep an eye out though they'll be out and about soon.

In not too much time I hope to have my magneto poles back to a nice even entropy after a mishap due to a "slight magnetic anomaly" here in my "secret lab."

Comment

Hello guys

How you guys doing? I'm really happy to be a part of this community now and can see this forum has got hell lot of info for techs. Thanks to the founder of this forum. Hope everyone is sharing and using their knowledge wisely. All the best with your projects.

Thanks,

i0s9

Comment

Hi......hoping to learn....

Comment

gday from sunny gold coast, queensland, Australia

Comment

Hi. I'm a novice and facinated by everything technical.

Comment

Working...
                                          X