Teapo capacitor quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Teapo capacitor quality

At least the capacitors that came with the PSU were OK to begin with, rather than fakes, pieces of wire.

But I agree, I replace the lot too.
    "Tantalum for the brave, Solid Aluminium for the wise, Wet Electrolytic for the adventurous"
    -David VanHorn

Comment

Originally posted by CapSwapper View Post
      I always pull and toss them all. even if it's a 1uF. I don't trust any junk caps from china anymore. I once ordered some IC adapters from china and they sent me a bag of 10uF caps by mistake. the readings on every cap was zero capacitance and zero resistance. so basically they sent me a bag of jumpers disguised as caps
      What brand of caps were these?
      "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

Originally posted by c_hegge View Post
        I'm guessing that certain person is me. I'll stop hating them when I stop seeing them failed in 2-3yr old PSUs which have only been used in a home environment. I'd rate them slightly above Fuhjyyu, but below CapXon.
        So because they fail in a home environment, they are bad?. Don't you just have a oem psu, like most of the psu's are?.....It's an average ok cap and not cheap or something. And what is your knowledge about electronics in general? Build and refurbished a lot?
        gr. richard

Comment

Originally posted by richdelft View Post
          So because they fail in a home environment, they are bad?
          Yes, a home environment is not very stressful. If they can't handle that, they're pretty bad.
          "Tantalum for the brave, Solid Aluminium for the wise, Wet Electrolytic for the adventurous"
          -David VanHorn

Comment

Originally posted by mockingbird View Post
            What brand of caps were these?
            It was in chinese

Comment

Bulge teapo :

From my old silverstone op650 psu.

Comment

Working...