acer predator g9-593 no ACDET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

acer predator g9-593 no ACDET

i am playing with this laptop for a few days..when i got it the motherboard was really damaged with someone "trying" to repair it...couple of pads missing, bridges in soldering chips and on mosfets and so on...I replaced two dead mosfets, one capacitor, ite chip, charge manage ic, 3 and 5 volt regulator and maybe even something more i cant remember
    when i put charger in laptop i have 19v but ACG is not rising so mosfets are not opening. So i checked charge manage ic and i am missing ACDET=0 V.

There is no boardview for this board only for g9-591 but this one is different...especially in power main lines. I was not able to find ACDET pins on this side of the motherboard where charge chip is but i found it on the other side. I attached the picture with what i believe are the correct lines but the problem is i believe in this resistor i marked red...or is it?

When i remove it from board i read 470kohm resistance on resistor and on first pad (19v) on the motherboard there is resistance of around 1000kohm (without resistore soldered). So if i calculate correct i should have on the other side of that resistore something arround 2 volt, but i dont have anything. And resistore seems fine when i remove it from the board and measure it or?
    Any ideas?
    Also, if someone has this board can he check resistance on that resistor! Thx
    Last edited by myth77; 05-29-2020, 05:17 AM.
Working...
X