GA-H81M-S1 rev 2.1 bios needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GA-H81M-S1 rev 2.1 bios needed

# All bios editor and collector if anyone has GA-H81M-S1 rev 2.1 bios then please upload it here i need it sending also the corrupt file.
    #smdflea.
    Attached Files

Re: GA-H81M-S1 rev 2.1 bios needed

You can get the rev 2.1 bios from Gigabyte support:
    https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard...upport-dl-bios
    "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

Actually i have tried all 3 bios file from the official site and they are not working properly .
      the debug card is showing cod 15 and then restarting but to my experience and diagnosis it is the corrupt bios so i request if anyone have working bios please post it.

Comment

The file you posted is 4MB in length: 4194304 bytes / 1024 / 1024 = 4MB
        The length on Gigabyte website is: 8388608 bytes / 1024 / 1024 = 8MB

Please check what BIOS chip is installed on your board and verify your BIOS chip writer settings.
        "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

All 3 files in official website are 4 mb and so is my chip is 25l32... so it is also 4 mb .
          there is no 8 mb but if you have 8mb bios for this mobo send it i will try with another chip of 25q64... Looking forward for help as Hansson's suggestion.

Comment

The file you posted has a filename of GA-H61M-S1 REV 2.1
            The title of your thread is GA-H81M-S1 REV 2.1
            Please check your actual board model.
            The length I posted above was for board revision 1.0 by mistake, all others are 4MB as you say.

Comment

sorry my mistake the file name was mis typed it is gah81m s1 rev 2.1 sorry for inconvenience.
              Tell me how can i change it.

Comment

If flashing the BIOS does not help then probably the problem is somewhere else.
                Or the problem is a hardware fault of the EEPROM, did you try to read it back after programming it and make sure it is the same?

Comment

It is very common for this type of board for bios corruption or internal byte of chip and actually from experience i got it working if i forcefully keep the psu on at code 15 then after few sec release it and i also boot into windows so my theory regarding it is the bios chip is internally damaged in this process some bits changed because of which i provided that file if anyone can repair it

Comment

Working...
                  X