• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello
    Biss

Comment

Hi, i'm from Mexico arrived here looking for 3020m bios dump, thanks.

Comment

Hello to all,

I am a new member and found this forum while searching solution about my laptop board problem. I found really helpful posts that give me a clue for what to look for. Hope that a community like this will grow stronger in time.

I am born in 1985 and i love electronics. I am married and i have 2 little girls. My occupations is It Manager and i am familiar with circuits.

Comment

Hi Guys , Hope to learn more about electronics in this forum .I found your lovely forum while searching for computer motherboard schematics .Thank You for making such a wonderful forum .

Comment

Hello you all,
            I'm João and I'm from Portugal!

I'm here to learn and share. This is a hobie for me.

See you all around

Comment

hi my first pc was i486 60mhz 8mb ram 1mb vga 170mb hdd i got it from my sister and her husband as a gift for birthday, it was around 1997 it was very expensive to get pc back then in Lithuania so as it was not powerfull enought to play games i started to learn html programming and all the rest interesting things like network windows installation etc. now days im a mexanic but i still like to do all the things by my self i dont remember when was the last time when i was hiring someone to do something i fix car by my self i do plumbing electrics painting carpentry everything. but my main hobbies is computers mexanics and electronics. I born in 1982 in Lithuania and im very happy to join your forum. thanks and good luck on all your projects.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hello
                  I love building pc's in my spare time, also I like doing websites in wordpress.
                  Why I'm here? to get help and maybe to help others, have a nice day. Thanks You

Comment

Hi Everyone
                    I just got in here. I am a total newbie. I want to learn ! and after searching for a while I found this place. Exelent place ! I live in Holland and I am very involve in music and electronicts .. well more music and getting into electronics. I am looking forwards to participate and again; learn as much as i can. ( I have to apologize for my writing in english, it will get better ) Cheers !

Comment

Hello everyone,

My name is Jlaley and I'm in Atlanta,Georgia. I've been an electronics junkie since my teens and have had some experience repairing computers as well as troubleshooting and replacing damaged components on small electronics. I'm hoping to meet some great people here and learn some new skills. Thanks

Comment

Hello everyone.

My name is Tom and I came across this Message Board as I'm trying to figure out what's up with my TV. Really appreciate all the knowledge here and I'm right now getting into some of the troubleshooting guides.

Thanks for the awesome resource.

Tom

Comment

Alana from Gdansk,Poland here.
                          I'm playing with electronics and electrical stuff since i was little. Now I work as a sysadmin and computer techie for local IT R&D company.
                          Got a problem, found technical data for it here, registered, and now I'm here.

Comment

I am starting to get into tv repair. I have an electronic engineering background

Comment

Hi everybody,

I've been playing with electronics for many years, always trying to squeeze all the performance I can out of them. I came across this site after having issues with an HP machine which broke down after 1 1/2 years. HP repaired the hardware but I misplaced the BIOS password and can't get it to boot.

Thank you for the valuable information, and hopefully I can help others.

Comment

Hello! Just starting to get into some circuit troubleshooting and found you folks here!!

Comment

Hello!

I am a student and I'm hoping to fix my laptop which has a motherboard issue.
                                  I am not very technically sound in the terminology used or the hardware lingo. But I'm hoping to learn on the way.

Comment

Hello my name is Tolis. I am from Greece i am 45 years old.

Comment

Hi guys
                                      I am old but still with electronics. I repair all kinds of electronics around my hometown. I am an electronic engineer and need a piece of advice sometimes. That is why I am here.
                                      My homeland is Finland and home language is Finnish.

Comment

Hello, I'm a French student, and I'm searching for a way to repair a tv I got for free.

Comment

Hi, i'm new user here 35 years old and passionate about IT since I was 10 years old
                                          I would love to know more about some subject here and sharing my expériences ands tips

Comment

Working...
                                          X