X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi Guys,

I come from Austria and have been working in ATM software development for 6 years.
    I am looking for a solution to my BIOS problem.

Comment

Hello, I do technical service for Notebooks, Netbooks, PCs and AIO, and I came to this forum to learn more about that, because I like to give good customer service. And I am happy to join this brotherhood. Greetings from Argentina.

Comment

Greetings from Sweden just here to fix my laptop

Comment

Hi everyone

I'm an avid diyer with a limited background as a house electrician. I'm lost in the woods when it comes to electronics though. I build my own computers but as far as diagnosing a circuit board, i usually replace and don't repair. I;m happy to find this forum to help with some repairs and learn something new.

Comment

Hello, I'm Rob, from Italy. EE student and diyer, looking forward to learn how to repair PCs

Comment

hello, i'm Kim_555, i'm from Ukraine. I'm laptops master.

Comment

Hi everyone happy to be here and excited to learn new things!

Comment

Hello everyone, I have just joined because I was looking for my mainboard schematics.

Comment

Hello people. I am Cosmin from Romania. Thanks for accepting me on this forum.
                    Best wishes.

Comment

Hi, Do alot of repair on component level. This forum has always been a good help.

Comment

Hello, I'm an electronics hobbyist, I like to play with audio amplifiers, pre-amps, HAM radio, computers (Linux, Mac, Windows), I like to tinker with things, oscilloscopes, DMMs, freq gen, freq counters, repair them, make them better than they were, restore them to full functionality.
                        If it doesn't hum, buzz, blink, clink, crank, zapp, meow, burn, spark it means its working as designed.

Comment

Hello everyone, new boardmember here. Longtime electronics hobbyist, mostly audio. Repairs, self builds etc.

Comment

Всем большой привет! Меня зовут Сергей, я из России. Давно занимаюсь радиоэлектроникой, имею определённый опыт в ремонте. В основном это ремонт бытовой техники, мониторы, усилители. Умею пользоваться измерительными приборами. Сейчас пытаюсь побороть Bronze BXW-10.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                              I'm sliderfra from France. I've been repairing and modding laptops for over 20 years now

Comment

Hello
                                I am Phil0072 from france working on repairing all sort of electronics (I have an electronic engineer background and few years on repairing)
                                have a good day

Comment

Hello! I am their Ukraine. I have a small office equipment repair shop.

Comment

Hi, I'm Yarek from Witnica, Poland, currently living in Germany. I am not new to this, I am interested in technology and am currently trying to solve the problem with my PIONEER vsx 930 I have been referred to Badcaps from another forum.

Comment

Hi this is Ricky from Lucknow India

Am having some Phonoinput problems with my Technics SU-V505 mplifier

Comment

Hi, Henry from New York. Looking for info to fix my dead Lenovo Yoga 700 motherboard!

Comment

Hello I'm Isra from Mexico, I'm looking for repair my lenovo C200, after an update bios failed and now I not have form to power on. I'm looking for schematic for LA-C671P, every you help is wellcome.

Comment

Working...
                                          X