This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi am nancy and I am a plc programmer. I would like to fix my DELL 2007FPB -. I would like to replace the power module but I can not get it out.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Nancy; 11-01-2020, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Hello everyone!

I'm 20 years old and looking to get into the vast world of electronics, hopefully we will all have a great time

Comment

Hey all , just joined the community .

i have so many questions and hope to find the answers to them here .

have a great day

Comment

Newbie here, thanks for letting me join.

Comment

Hi, Simon from South Wales here.

Had an interest in electronics for a few years. My dad used to design LNBs and missile guidance systems for a living. Unfortunately I didn't really have an interest in electronics when he was around to teach me.

I now enjoy tinkering with anything that's broken

Comment

Thank you for being there. I think it's great that not everything is commercial. Thank you
              I've been tinkering with notebooks for 10 years, at least ThinkPads.

Comment

Hello, guys. My Gigabyte Mobo is going nuts ... it drives me crazy!

Hope to have fun here and get more knowledge about electronics

Comment

Hi, im Matias. Electronic technician, I am a pc repairman, but I have a lot of knowledge of electronics, so I will gladly help: lolsign:

Comment

Hello I'm french
                    I repair consoles for fun is my hobby.
                    I am a maintenance technician in the industry.
                    You can see my work here
                    www.facebook.com/consolex.bordeaux

Comment

Hi, Im Terry a new user, just looking for information to unlock a bios. Thanks !

Comment

Hi, i'm Juan, just an enthusiast trying to learn something. Also mi english is so basic but I will try mi vest.

Comment

Hey, I'm a hobbyist looking for info on a current project.

Comment

Hi All, thanks for the welcome. I am a hobbyist coming from lots of tube radios. Since I am working in our local (near Cologne in Germany) RepairCafe (https://www.domradio.de/video/repair-cafe-lohmar) the tube radios become less and transistorized things come in more and more. Since I am "only" a mechanical engineer I am searching advice on repair projects every now and then. BR Stefan

Comment

Good morning Y'all! :-)

Having an issue with my Asus P5Q MB 'Chassis intruded error'. I was so pleased to see a solution posted on your site. Very grateful for this!

I'm also very happy to come across your site as I repair what I can before I recycle an item.

Thank you so much for your time!

Spunky Herman

Comment

hi im new here

Comment

Hello, I'm R. from LK.

I'm trying to learn electronics. interested in hardware hacking and (repairing) computer motherboards. trying to fix my friend's laptop ATM.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I have been taking things apart as long as I can remember, I opened my parents tv when I was 5 just to look inside. I like trying to fix things, hence; I made my way to this site

Comment

Hello from northern Canada!

I've been tinkering with electronics since I was 8 years old, and currently have a job as an electronics technologist. I'm also an amateur radio operator and enjoy hiking, running, camping, cross-country skiing, and snowmobiling.

I don't like to take "not repairable" for an answer!

Looking forward to using these forums as another tool under my belt when encountering some challenging repairs (particularly consumer electronics, where detailed service manuals and such are often not available or easy to find).

Comment

Hello,
                                        I,m from Romania,i,m new here...I know something about computers ,,install fresh windows ..not to much ...
                                        Thanks for accepting me on this forum

Comment

Guys, I just registered today, I hope you all are well.

Comment

Working...
                                          X