This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everybody. Greetings from Transylvania.
    Loyalty is hard to find. Trust is easy to lose. Actions speak louder than words.

Comment

Hello everyone on the forum��
      My name is Milan, in my free time I repair mostly audio electronics, power supplies...
      I work as a maintenance technician.
      I am from Serbia.

Comment

Hola! muchas gracias por la bienvenida a TOP CAT .
        Un saludo para toda la comunidad aquí un humilde técnico desde Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Comment

Hey everyone.
          My names Gazza & i'm from Birmingham UK. I'm a bit of a 'Jack of all trades'. My profession is a vehicle technician but i'm in to electronics, computer repairs, engineering & i'm learning mobile phone repairs.
          :-)

Comment

Just like to tinker

Comment

Hi, I'm Greg Lentz. Electronics (electro mechanical to somewhat current) repair is a hobby for me.

Comment

Hi,

My job is repairing trucks, Mercedes, Scania, Iveco, etc.
                I am passionate about electronics, outside of work i love to repair anything.
                Happy to here and read more from the masters.

Comment

Hi,
                  I repair computers and cell phones in California. Excited to be on this site.

Comment

Hi, my name's Russell and I've just joined the group. I'm from Skipton near Leeds in England and I've taken an interest in fixing TVs over the last couple of years. Quite often when I Google common faults, it brings me to this forum so I thought I'd join properly to learn more from the pros 🙂

Comment

Hi, im Dominik from Austria. Working as a Robot Engineer.

Comment

Hi From Canada

Came here because of bad Phillips TV Power Supply Board

-S

Comment

Hi, I'm m0pmz and have been on a couple of forums.
                          I'm into restoring vintage electronics. I try to drag back to mind my (too many) hours of lectures on device physics, semiconductors materials, and circuits (too long ago). I like a bit of RF stuff too.

So many design choices are about mall things in big quantities, at marginal costs... but now it's about whether to build 10 modular reactors (Rolls-Royce £2bn ea) vs. 1 new 22bn Hinkley Point C nuclear station at 3,200 MWe...
                          ..so my work now (if anyone is interested in this bit) is now in clean energy (so-called green revolution) where there are still some real innovations that still happen in people's garages - just like the old Hewlett and Packard - like recent inventor-duo of a new turbine cycle* and the mass energy storage by compressed air**

Have fun discovering everyone

* English engineer Rodney John Allam and American engineer Jeremy Eron Fetvedt
                          **Peter Dearman a self-taught backyard inventor.
                          https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/11/self...-big-time.html

Comment

Hellow every one . I am new here ..

Comment

Hi from Québec Canada!

Love all the information on this forum!

Comment

Hello im Cristos from Greece

Comment

Hello friends, I am Rasika From Sri Lanka. I'm a tech guy. I came across this forum by chance on the internet and immediately I saw that this is a very useful website. Thank you.

Comment

Hello everyone!
                                    Im new in this forum and in the electronic world is my first try (seriously learning).
                                    afther 40 years relationship with electronic as a heavy user now i need to know how it work and have fun with it.

thanks a lot

Comment

Hi There. Stumbled upon this exceptional form and I am glad to be here.

Thank you.

Comment

hello everyone, this is hooman. im glad that i found this forum it seems like i can learn alot from here. my first language is not English so there will be some mistakes, feel free to correct me.

thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by hooman008 View Post
                                          hello everyone, this is hooman. im glad that i found this forum it seems like i can learn alot from here. my first language is not English so there will be some mistakes, feel free to correct me.

thank you.
                                          also i think i haven't activated my account any chance that i can get a new activation email ? i cant access my profile or open a new thread

Comment

Working...
                                          X