P8H77-v LE lan/pcie problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P8H77-v LE lan/pcie problems

Hey all! I got dead P8H77-v le mobo which i managed to fix. There was blown mosfet (A09 N03) in top right corner, near 4th memory slot which i changed(pic included). There was also 2-3 bent cpu pins (in location of memory controler) which i fix and everything start working fine in win 10. Now, there is a problem with gigabit lan, it takes few minutes to disapeer from device manager which i assume was faulty lan controler, so i took lan pci card and result was same as with integrated one.. it random disappear and reappear. I have tried everything (1 mem module, no cards etc) to finaly come to solution that problem with lan only comes when i have discrete graphic! When i use cpu graphic, there was no problem at all. So i assume there is some kind of conflict between pcie and lan/H77. I also tried using graphic card in 2nd pci-e slot, same result. Any suggestion? Tnx in advance!!
    Attached Files

Re: P8H77-v LE lan/pcie problems

Guys no suggestions? Any1 got idea why this voltage regulator explode at first place, and is it relared to memory or? Anything to start with? Thx

Comment

Working...
    X