Badcaps.net Forum
Go Back   Badcaps Forums > Troubleshooting Hardware & Devices and Electronics Theory > Troubleshooting TVs and Video Sources
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2021, 05:21 AM   #1
Gjackson

City & State: Birgu
My Country: Malta
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Exclamation Weird Display Behavior -- LG 49UH610V

Hi,

I've got an LG 49UH610V that has some weird display problems. The LCD panel itself doesn't seem to be broken but It keeps alternating between a good image and a bad image around every 2 seconds. (so it seems fine for 2 seconds and then switches bad for 2 seconds and keeps alternating, see video attached)
At the top of the screen there is a pink horizontal line which isn't visible in the video, this line never goes away it's always there no matter if the screen is currently "good" or "bad".. when I disconnect the left side of the Panel from the T-con, it only shows a solid image of vertical black and white bars however when I disconnect the right side, it shows the same bars but every 2 seconds these bars start to shake and then go back to normal and keep alternating just like the main symptom.. Any ideas on what's happening?

Something else I should mention, the T-Con main IC gets quite hot (not sure if It's normal.)

Link to Video : https://files.fm/f/p7ggchcn9

Thanks in advance
Gjackson is offline   Reply With Quote