Looking for a HP Photosmart C4280 EEPROM dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a HP Photosmart C4280 EEPROM dump

Hello, This might be a long shot, but I'm looking for an EEPROM dump for a HP Photosmart C4280 All-in-one printer.

The printer seems to be in cartridge alignment mode. Sometimes it print the alignment page and then hangs during the scanning step, sometimes it hangs during the printing process and sometimes it hangs during the boot process. If I let it idle for a while then it flashes the back-light of the top screen and there's a letter E. Bottom screen is asking me to restart it to no avail. I have to remove the power cable from the printer for a couple of minutes to make it work (go back to the alignment mode)

I have already replaced all the electrolytic caps in the mainboard and it didn't help.

I found an EEPROM in the back of the mainboard and erased it after taking a dump (I have attached the dump.) Now it hangs in the welcome screen, and if I let it idle for a while then it flashes the back-light of the top screen and there's a letter E. Maybe it's timing out? I'm hoping re-flashing it again with a working dump might fix it.

If anyone can post a dump from a working printer it would be a huge help.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by (0)_(0); 02-17-2022, 09:28 PM.
Working...
X