Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

大家好我smzlwan223 来自中国广州,目前从事苹果笔记本维修有12年经验

Comment

Absolute noob here but eager to learn

Comment

Hi,

My name is Alex. I registered here to get access to various schematics and tips for repairing graphics cards. My first successful attempt was with an HD 6850 (change of all polymer capacitors), and I'm now waiting for a bad 7770 to come.

The issues with it seem related to a bad 5V voltage: one of the previous owners connected its fan to the 5V supply. Anyway, I'll keep you posted with how things turn out.

Comment

Re: New Members - welcome

Hi guys ! I am 50 years old and basically electronics, I will definitely enjoy your help and at the same time I will try to help with what I can. I wish you health !

Comment

Hello guys, I hope I can bring some of my old hardware back to life. I am less the electronic-guy more a coding one, but I think, if someone else could do it I could at least try it

Comment

Hello Everyone

I was shown this forum by JBV Computers on YouTube, He is a very gifted technician.

After seeing the amount of brilliant information available in this forum, I now understand the source of his super powers...

wishing everyone a productive day...

Cheers

Comment

Afternoon all. Complete newbie around here so please be gentle Im a mum of 5 grown ups and 5 granddaughters. I don't have any expertise in electronics etc but in my time i have replaced various things like laptop screens mother boards etc along with being able to fit washer / dryer parts. i do this because my hubby says he "cant" when tbh in reality he cant be bothered lol. my favourite go to is you tube and forums like this i will be posting my 1st post soon so fingers crossed i will receive some fab advice

Comment

hello im new here from philippines, currently working in Singapore as mobile phone technician. Now studying to repairing laptop motherboard hope you guys can help me about my new trouble in laptop motherboard repair and diagnosting, i already can read schematic and boardview but i dont have much knowledge in laptop board diagnosting.

Thank you admin i'm now a member of this forum.

Comment

Hello my name is Dani, i am from romania, i like this forum, i find more useful things here.

Comment

Hello i am new member, i should help every one.

Comment

just joined this forum to improve my skills and knowledge of electornic repairs

Comment

Joined because of a pecky Insignia 50" TV that has gone bad. I'm new to diagnosing TV issues but I am handy with a meter. Hope someone has some good pointers!

Comment

Hi! I'm not a spam bot

Comment

Hello, one more no-bot here

Comment

Hello everyone nice to meet you all,
                                my name is Noah and i'm here to share and learn more informations about repairing electronics.

Comment

Hello new member here.

Comment

Hello to all i am new in this world and hope to have fun whit this site

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE&OLIVE View Post
                                      Hello to all i am new in this world and hope to have fun whit this site
                                      i Hope to lurn from you and i hope i can sare good things whit all of you

Comment

Hello to All

Comment

Hi to all

Comment

Working...
                                          X