This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone! I'm glad to be a part of this community.

Comment

Hello, i have a CCTV DVR with password and i want to unlock, please help me. thank

Comment

cant believe i havnt ran into these forums sooner!
        ive messed with computers since the early windows 3.1 days. electronics are always fun too. growing up i always liked to take apart random electronics to see how they work

Comment

Greetings to all from USA!

Comment

Hello all

Comment

hello @all

Comment

hello all.

first pc was a c64, been doing this for my whole life.

earwax

Comment

Kevin, from Washington US. I got into electronics working at auto dealerships when the fist computer came out in 1979/1980 and decided I didn't want to work on cars anymore in 2000 so moved to computer and server repair and this site has been my go to for ordering the parts I needed to repair them.

Comment

Hi all, my name is Boon. Borneo Island, new to electronics repair. Would like some help on denon avr 3000 g repair manual. Been working on it for a year. only center stage have audio, the rest is very dim with distortion. Thanks and looking forward to learning more from you all.

Comment

Hello from Poland

Comment

Hello, my friend. I'm glad to know you. I'm a eletronic technicer and i have a repair shop in Brazil, Rio de Janeiro. I hope i can learn and help someone. :aceno com a cabeça:
                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-09-2022, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Hello, guys, I'm from Brazil, since I was a child I'd like to try fixing toys or more "complex" itens. My knowledge about electronic is "OK" but no so much . Recently I'm trying to fix an old laptop from my girlfriend (I have one who have died too, but I don't have much hope about it...) but I'm having some trouble with this, I hope this forum helps me with some knowledge D
                          That's it!
                          C u, guys!

Comment

Hi!

i just screwed my laptop

..see post

Comment

Hi,

Starting up a computer build/repair shop, so I need all the help available to me and hope I can give someone a hand too here.
                              Hope to hear from you soon.

Comment

Hi everyone, my name is apisapia and new to this forum. I'm getting back to electronics and hope to gain from here. Thanks to everyone in advance for any info

Comment

Just joined and would like to introduce myself. My user name is apisapia and would like to thank everyone for welcoming me

Comment

David here. BS in Computer Science. Worked as a programmer for years. Retired now.

Comment

Hi, from the ROK, that is Republic of South Korea - Hope to learn much from you guys thank you.

Comment

hello

Comment

hello my name is Javed from gy, I am looking to fix my tv mates. Thanks for this worderfull fourm.

Comment

Working...
                                          X