Medion Akoya E2212T bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medion Akoya E2212T bios

Hi, I'm looking for a bin file for Medion Akoya E2212T, mainboard WCBT112X V1.0. Tested with a bin (bin with a password) from this tread: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=86191 but the laptop/tablet does not start. With an original bin, it starts automatically in bios, the eMMC appears but the laptop don't boot from it. The UEFI usb stick randomly appears or not, the laptop don't boot from it, or from any other device.

Re: Medion Akoya E2212T bios

Originally posted by medion View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for a bin file for Medion Akoya E2212T, mainboard WCBT112X V1.0. Tested with a bin (bin with a password) from this tread: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=86191 but the laptop/tablet does not start. With an original bin, it starts automatically in bios, the eMMC appears but the laptop don't boot from it. The UEFI usb stick randomly appears or not, the laptop don't boot from it, or from any other device.
    Post your original bios backup
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thank you in advance.
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thank you so match, the bin is working, and I'm so happy.
          This post is written on the repaired tablet

Comment

I`m happy for you

Comment

Working...
            X