X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP Probook 470

Originally posted by peste View Post
    try..
    thanks i tried this but the display stays black and the fans start spinning after about 20 seconds

Comment

Re: hp probook 470 g3 i5

I tried other files always taken in the forum referring to 470 g3 but in this case it doesn't even start

Comment

Originally posted by mbrugiati View Post
        I tried other files always taken in the forum referring to 470 g3 but in this case it doesn't even start
        what model of motherboard does the laptop have ??
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

model motherboard is: DA0X63MB6H1 REV:H

Comment

Originally posted by mbrugiati View Post
            model motherboard is: DA0X63MB6H1 REV:H
            try post # 28, from here.
            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...t=55868&page=2
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Thanks, I uploaded the file but the notebook won't turn on.
              The only file that makes the notebook start is the one in this thread (post 17) but at startup it reports an error message and the notebook never shuts down.

My configuration is
              HP Probook 470 g3
              Intel i7 6500u
              AMD Radeon R7 video
              Serial:5CD5506XSY
              Product:P5R20EA#ABZ
              CT: 6EYPC03BB9L2NH

Comment

hi i need bios hp 470 g3
                motherboard : DAX63CMB6D1 - REV D

Comment

Originally posted by mahlcom View Post
                  hi i need bios hp 470 g3
                  motherboard : DAX63CMB6D1 - REV D
                  Upload your Original Backup, and write your device Serial Number.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                  all donations are welcome,
                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                  >>>>>
                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

i need help pls i need bios file for probook 470 g3 i3 6 generation DAOX63MB6H1

Comment

Originally posted by marwane
                      i need help pls i need bios file for probook 470 g3 i3 6 generation DAOX63MB6H1
                      always when you make a bios request, also post the original bios of the laptop, even if it is corrupted...

Comment

always when you make a bios request, also post the original bios of the laptop, even if it is corrupted...
                        this my bin file

Comment

Hi guys , I have a problem with my bios, the video does not start and after a while the fans turn to maximum, notebook HP 470 G3 , motherboard DA0X63MB6H1 REV:H.Original bios , please clean me region.Best regards
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ivandj983 View Post
                            Hi guys , I have a problem with my bios, the video does not start and after a while the fans turn to maximum, notebook HP 470 G3 , motherboard DA0X63MB6H1 REV:H.Original bios , please clean me region.Best regards
                            You must post the serial number

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You havn`t made a good backup

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...40&postcount=2

When flashing a BIOS always make a backup first. Take 2 or 3 different dumps and make sure they are identical.
                            On Windows, you can use the command "fc /b" to check if two dumps are identical.
                            Make sure that the dumps looks good, i.e. not filled with 0x00 or 0xFF. After compression, if the file has a size of only a few kilobytes, the EEPROM was most likely not read properly.

Additionally, please read the FAQ at: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98665

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Serial number 5CD6207SRH
                              Product P5R13EA#BED

Comment

File's corrupted or wrong chip.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                Become a Badcaps supporter
                                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                Thanks to all supporters.
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank you all for taking the time to help. Greetings to all members

Comment

The Winbond chip is not correct unfortunately, it cannot be read…

Comment

The Winbond chip is not correct unfortunately, it cannot be read…
                                      It's not the chip that has the problem, it's the programmer that has the problem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                      Thanks to all supporters.
                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

g3 430 g3 450 g3 470 dax63cmb6c0 rev c tested working 100%
                                        Attached Files

Comment

tank you

Comment

Working...
                                          X