Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help BIOS DAG7DCMB8D0 HP Pavilion 13-an1900ng

Hello,

I have an HP Pavilion Notebook 13-an1900ng with the mainboard DAG7DCMB8D0.
    The notebook had a CMOS checksum 502 error when booting.
    I have created a BIOS backup with CH341A. Then the original BIOS (sp135626.exe) downloaded from the HP, extracted the bin file flashes the Chip (GD25Q128).

After the flash, the Notebook show only Power LED light, no Screen.

Can someone help me here. Can the BIN file be imported just like that or does it have to be adjusted beforehand?

Original BIOS File attached.

Thanks.
    Attached Files

Re: Need Help BIOS DAG7DCMB8D0 HP Pavilion 13-an1900ng

Originally posted by martin86 View Post
    Hello,

I have an HP Pavilion Notebook 13-an1900ng with the mainboard DAG7DCMB8D0.
    The notebook had a CMOS checksum 502 error when booting.
    I have created a BIOS backup with CH341A. Then the original BIOS (sp135626.exe) downloaded from the HP, extracted the bin file flashes the Chip (GD25Q128).

After the flash, the Notebook show only Power LED light, no Screen.

Can someone help me here. Can the BIN file be imported just like that or does it have to be adjusted beforehand?

Original BIOS File attached.

Thanks.
    bios extracted from the HP site update
    DMI 400000 - 40105F
    KEYWIN 404000 - 40403F
    Attached Files
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hi, i have the file (086B5.bin) extracted from the HP site and flashed this. After the flashed the Notebook show only Power LED, and not Screen. Any ideas I used the AS Programmer. Chip was detected.

Comment

Hi,

i flashes now the ROM File from the Backup. After a Remove the SSD the Notebooks always Boot correct. When the SSD (nvme) is installed, the Notebook only show a Blank screen any ideas?

Thanks.

Comment

If the CMOS battery voltage is ok try changing different settings in the bios, disable secure boot, clear secure boot keys, enable legacy boot.
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

hi, on Board there is no CMOS battery. I have never seen before. In the Maintenance guide theres is no Info about the battery. I repair PC over 20 years. Ist there a new methode about the battery. There is no cable that the battery is externaly. Any Ideas. With google search (DAG7DCMB8D0) you found a picture of front and back. therse is no battery or connector for that.

Comment

BIOS DAG7DCMB8D0 HP Pavilion 13-an1900ng

Hello.
              I have an HP 13-an1900ng, Prod ID 7VX14EA#ABD, SN: 5CD9476RYY.
              BIOS got corrupted after a Windows update. Can anybody repair it for me?
              Attached Files

Comment

Re: BIOS DAG7DCMB8D0 HP Pavilion 13-an1900ng

Originally posted by A1yn88 View Post
                Hello.
                I have an HP 13-an1900ng, Prod ID 7VX14EA#ABD, SN: 5CD9476RYY.
                BIOS got corrupted after a Windows update. Can anybody repair it for me?
                if you read this thread from the beginning, there was no need to write here.. you have everything you need for post #2...
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Not working for me, black screen. The original one is give me an image but is an error. The bios is corrupted...

Comment

Re: BIOS DAG7DCMB8D0 HP Pavilion 13-an1900ng

Originally posted by peste View Post
                    if you read this thread from the beginning, there was no need to write here.. you have everything you need for post #2...
                    That's right and that's where the problem is - he didn't read anything, and he wants someone to prepare for him everything ready-made, he didn't even bother to search if there was a similar topic and just created a new one, so I had to merge it with the current one.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                    Thanks to all supporters.​
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by A1yn88 View Post
                      Not working for me, black screen. The original one is give me an image but is an error. The bios is corrupted...
                      try this then..
                      Attached Files

Comment

It works.
                        Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X