Apple MBP A1398 EMC 2881 820-3547-A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple MBP A1398 EMC 2881 820-3547-A

Hello Guys, my MBP Mid 2014 A1398 EMC 2881 with a 820-3547-A Logic Board has a locked EFI N25Q064A.

I did save the .bin File, but i am having trouble finding the serial number and paste it into a clean dump or deleting the lock.

Could someone help me out?

Thank you very much!
    Attached Files

Re: Apple MBP A1398 EMC 2881 820-3547-A

Additional info: I am missing a clean dump, just found it on pay sites. Furthermore i can't find my own serial number by searching for 'hwc' or 'ssn'. Did i do something wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by bacaa View Post
      Additional info: I am missing a clean dump, just found it on pay sites. Furthermore i can't find my own serial number by searching for 'hwc' or 'ssn'. Did i do something wrong?
      the posted bios is not ok..make a copy and post again..remove the bios chip from the motherboard before reading or writing ..
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

I can't remove the bios chip from the motherboard, as i do not have soldering capabilities.

I connected a cable i bought as a bundle with the ch341a, but i need a soldered power supply, right?

Is there a way to figure out if it's the 1.8V or 3.3V version?
        Last edited by bacaa; 10-18-2021, 09:47 AM. Reason: add. info

Comment

I can't remove the bios chip from the motherboard, as i do not have soldering capabilities.

I connected a cable i bought as a bundle with the ch341a, but i need a soldered power supply, right?

Is there a way to figure out if it's the 1.8V or 3.3V version?
          Which cable ,is it a J6100 ,post a picture. Try alternative CH341A software, you`ll find ASProgrammer,Colibri and NeoProgrammer all on the forum.

https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...b061b45a46.pdf
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
            Which cable ,is it a J6100 ,post a picture. Try alternative CH341A software, you`ll find ASProgrammer,Colibri and NeoProgrammer all on the forum.

https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...b061b45a46.pdf
            Yes, i think it's a J6100. But if i need an external power supply it's really getting difficult for me. Tried ASProgrammer and NeoProgrammer already, but i will go on. Please find two pictures of the bios chip and my setup attached.
            Attached Files

Comment

Yes, i think it's a J6100. But if i need an external power supply it's really getting difficult for me. Tried ASProgrammer and NeoProgrammer already, but i will go on. Please find two pictures of the bios chip and my setup attached.
              I don`t have one of those connectors and always desolder.I can`t advise you if you need need external power or not ,someone else might be able to help you
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

macbook A1398 emc 2881 efi locked

hello every one , i have macbook A1398 emc 2881 efi locked , and when i try to remove eeprom to dump it , it is broken , can any one give a good dump fro my mac pls

Comment

Re: macbook A1398 emc 2881 efi locked

problem solved with this dump
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X