Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aours Z390 Ultra - high fan speed cpu debug led no post codes

Hi all,

Just wanted to see if I can get some advice with my z390 Aorus ultra.

The board was working fine last I used it. We had a power outage due earlier this week so I unplugged the pc from the wall to make sure it did not get a spike when the power comes back on as I have had things damaged in the past due to that. The power came back on, I re plugged the pc in and flicked the psu switch and went on with my day. Went to turn the system on tonight and I get extremely high fan speed, cpu debug led is red and there is no QR code showing so it looks like the boards dead. I have tried the CMOS jumpers as it does not have a button for it to no avail.

Is there any documentation available for z390 boards? Any common faults I should be looking for? I'll be tearing down the system tomorrow to checkout the board but just wanted to get ahead and see if there is any common fault things I should be looking for. Unfortunately I do not have another 9th gen cpu nor another board to try, and unfortunately finding one here is not easy as they've been EOL for years now. But because the debug codes not coming up I'm 99.99% sure it's a dead board.

Thanks for your assistance.
Working...
X