Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP Pavilion 15 (R62) Power on & off problem

Hi,

I've got this HP Pavilion 15 (R62) that Powers on & off immediately after pressing the power button. Not more than a second.

Sometimes, it would power on normally. But that would be probably after leaving the laptop untouched for some time. After working for like 3 or 4 times, the problem starts again.

What could be the cause and solution?

Re: HP Pavilion 15 (R62) Power on & off problem

Did you use a psu ! how much amp rating before /after pressing button !
    fan spinning in the maximum power ! what do ypu mean by : Sometimes it would power on normally

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
      Did you use a psu ! how much amp rating before /after pressing button !
      fan spinning in the maximum power ! what do ypu mean by : Sometimes it would power on normally
      I have not used a PSU. I don't have good one now, but i'll try to measure the AMPs using a multimeter.
      Fan doesn't spin but i noticed it jerked each time I pressed the power button. By the way, when i press the power button, the power (led) light will just *flash* once.

By "Sometimes it would power on normally", I mean when I press the power button, the laptop will boot up, display on the screen, as if there is Nothing wrong with it.........

Comment

clean your bios dump or post it in the specific topic and someone can do it for you

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
          clean your bios dump or post it in the specific topic and someone can do it for you

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40
          Okay. Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X