hp compaq pro 6300 mt edison rev a
    corrupt bios back attached
    Attached Files

Re: Hp compaq pro 6300 mt bios

Originally posted by PASHACOMP View Post
    Need bios
    hp compaq pro 6300 mt edison rev a
    corrupt bios back attached
    Go to the HP support site,download the bios update exe and run it,it will be extracted to a folder, the full virgin bios (16MB) will be in the DOS folder. Flash it with your programmer,then enter any missing DMI with HP Bios config utility

If the MAC address is missing - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...74&postcount=2
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-15-2022, 04:05 AM.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by smdflea View Post
      go to the hp support site,download the bios update exe and run it,it will be extracted to a folder, the full virgin bios (16mb) will be in the dos folder. Flash it with your programmer,then enter any missing dmi with hp bios config utility

if the mac address is missing - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...74&postcount=2
      thank u bro
      its working
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
        Go to the HP support site,download the bios update exe and run it,it will be extracted to a folder, the full virgin bios (16MB) will be in the DOS folder. Flash it with your programmer,then enter any missing DMI with HP Bios config utility

If the MAC address is missing - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...74&postcount=2
        Sir, i extracted the bios, its working, but sometimes, display not comes out, i attach my old corrupted bios and new extracted bios file, pls clean it
        Attached Files
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-16-2022, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PASHACOMP View Post
          Sir, i extracted the bios, its working, but sometimes, display not comes out, i attach my old corrupted bios and new extracted bios file, pls clean it
          You posted the extracted bios at post #3 so there was no need to post it again. The K01_0290 bios is as good as it gets,it has clean ME firmware already, your problem is somewhere else.
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Now i used hp compaq 8300 elite cmt bios instead of hp compaq pro 6300 mt
            Display well and good, i will check it tomorrow also

Comment

Originally posted by OKRPKCOMP View Post
              thank u bro
              its working
              Thanlks Sir I was also required its working good thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by OKRPKCOMP View Post
                thank u bro
                its working