Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nt950xdy-a31as bios

Hello everyone,

I need help finding a working bios for this computer.

The laptop model on the title is a Samsung Galaxy Book with i3 11th gen.
    When powered on, keyboard lights up and the fan spins at full speed but and nothing else happens. No-post and no picture.

I have dumped the current bios with CH341A and also found a replacement BIOS with the help of this guide: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88206

Also I have read the guide and I have tried the followings:
    * Flash the new bios by making it the appropriate size. (The symptoms slightly changed but still no-post)
    * Combine some of the bios region of the new file to the old one. (Again, symptoms changed such as power cycling forever, but still no-post.)

Thank you in advance.
    Attached Files

Re: Nt950xdy-a31as bios

For the past two days I have been trying to flash self-patched ROMs with no luck.

More information:
    Bottom cover has also this code ( I assume it is the part number of the cover): BA98-03045A10
    Model number: NT950XDY-A31AS
    S/N: 522L9FDR400010Y

Comment

Unfortunately there is no bios for this model on the Samsung homepage to be able to patch your bios.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Ah, thank you for checking it though!

Comment

Originally posted by pluvophile View Post
          For the past two days I have been trying to flash self-patched ROMs with no luck.

More information:
          Bottom cover has also this code ( I assume it is the part number of the cover): BA98-03045A10
          Model number: NT950XDY-A31AS
          S/N: 522L9FDR400010Y
          Try this one .
          Attached Files
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
            Unfortunately there is no bios for this model on the Samsung homepage to be able to patch your bios.
            You won`t find bios updates at the samsung homepage, see the link at post #1
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
              Try this one .

I have flashed it and then read it to check the checksum and they match.

But now, when I press the power button it(resembles power cutting out) cuts out. No more keyboard light or power light.
              I have waited 15 minutes, just in case the cleaned ME region is being initialized(?). For good measure, I will wait 15 more minutes and if anything changes I will report it here.

For now it seems that its not working.

Whatever the outcome is, thank you very much for taking your time to help me out. I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
              X