X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Yo Yo Yo!

Discovered yous guys during this early morning Google power search for what-have-yous. I've been in the modding & repair game for over 10 years. Im the lead tech for a little shop just outside Pensacola Florida. I worked for an AASP/MSP/PC Shop for years so the Apple/PC/Networking game is my shiiiiiiii. Even decked out several different consoles for kids.

I'm hoping to contribute where i can and definitely pick up on some new skills I'm trying to develop. In the end we're all just trying to pat ourselves on the back for being a good girl.

Comment

hi all..thank you for this forum.... excellent
      im from istanbul...www.datakurtaran.com

Comment

Hi all,
        First time visitor/registerer/poster, not a professional but enjoy fixing stuff. I won't post much, I'm a reader more than anything.
        best
        G

Comment

Hello. I'm Gerald and live near Seattle, WA. I've been a Linux systems engineer, DevOps/automation engineer, developer, etc. for a huge chunk of my life and enjoy tinkering with computer hardware.

I've read a few of the Sharp TV posts on this forum and have learned more about the inner works of LCD TVs in general, but am not a pro at electronics and hope to increase my knowledge.

Looking forward to the discussions and wealth of information here. Hopefully, I'll be able to contribute.

Comment

Hello World,

and السلام عليكم for moeslim member in this forum.

First thing first, thank's for the Admin for letting me in on this forum
            hope we can share any experince and our knowledge here

Comment

Hi guys, I'm software developer and i have interesting about computer hardware i hope to find answers to my questions in this community

Comment

Welcome you on the other side

Good day everyone!

I want to introduce myself. I am male, 38 years old and from Hamburg / Germany. I have the following computer story:

1984 Ping - Pong
                1985 Atari 2600
                1986 Commodore C16
                1987 Commodore C64
                1990 Amiga 500
                1993 PC AT 386-SX-33
                1995 PC AT 386-DX-40
                1996 PC AT 486-DX-100
                1998 PC AT - Pentium 100

And so the story started with the Pentium PCs at my place. Now 20 years later I landed here in this forum and hope
                on more beautiful experiences and exchange here.

All the best to you all.

VG night1979[/FONT]

Comment

Hello friends I am Rajinder Singh from Punjab, India.I am technician.I do component level repairing.I repair led/LCD TV, moniter, mobile ,motherboard etc. And love to repair new things refused by others.I have JTAG box, recently purchased Rr809h.

Comment

Hey guys, I am a EE grad, who works on PLCs during the day. I recently have gotten into fixing easy things on MacBooks just for fun in my freetime. I do have to start learning to troubleshoot boards, and that is why I registered here. Still looking for a schematic of a late 2012 MacBook Pro on-board battery circuit.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Julien from France. I decided I would give a shot trying to fix my old Syncmaster 2443 by finding a topic of yours on google. The attached pictures made me register.
                      I'm glad i found your forum, and having a chance to keep my monitor as a secondary screen. Thanks for everything, wether I manage to fix it or not. C ya guys around.

Comment

Hi there! My main specialization is biology, but I have my hobby in electronics since primary school. So from time to time, I do diagnostics and repair of different clinical laboratory equipment and as a hobby - a component level repairs of different type of consumer electronics. Looking forward to joining the forum!

Comment

Hey everyone, I'm Brian, looking to learn more about board level electronics repairs and I think this'll be a great place. I worked as a cell phone technician for about 8 years and also a lot of at home diy relies on all kinds of stuff. Hope to learn a lot here. Thanks.

Comment

Hi everyone, pc repair for hobby. I am italian

Comment

hello everyone, i'm raymond from philippines. nice to be here

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm a tech guy trying to help out a buddy get his TV fixed.

Comment

Geo here. usa
                                  Wow! Truly a worldwide forum! Can't wait to get onboard and up to speed with the forum (as well as learn a ton as I poke around for info on various DIY electronic projects).

Comment

Hello everyone! I've used this site before in the distant past and always got great information. Finally joined! A little background about me: I've been in the electronics repair industry for on and off for about 20 years. Mostly TV's and Stereos. Always loved it. Recently started getting back into it, and having tons of fun doing so. I'm fairly well experienced in electronics, a bit of warranty stuff too. I'm hoping I can help out here a bit and learn as well too! Thanks so much to everyone who created this forum, and those that have contributed!

Comment

First time on this forum. Lots of good info here!

Comment

Bullseye her guys,
                                        I tend to keep all my Hi Fi / Audio / TV equipment an unusually long time: Amps and turntable 40 years, TV 10 years, even my phone is a old Nokia 3310! I'm just old-fashioned I guess. Trouble is, just like me, they are all showing signs of 'getting on a bit' and need some care and attention. This, I hope, is where this Forum and you guys come in. I'm up for learning as much as I can and having a go myself. Cheers.

Comment

Hello...just arrived from Canada with a little problem in my TV hoping someone here can send in the right direct ion for repairs.

Comment

Working...
                                          X