Philips 32pfl6306/v7 LCD picture freeze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philips 32pfl6306/v7 LCD picture freeze

I have a Philips 32pfl6306/v7 LCD TV bought ages ago very sparingly used, probably a maximum of 20 hours. The TV works fine for 15-30 minutes when switched on and then the picture freezes with vertical lines but the sound works. If i switch of the TV and switch it back on again after some time it works fine again for 15-30 min and then the problem repeats. Can you please guide as to where the problem might lie.

Heres what it looks like -

https://imgur.com/a/U9MRZFf

Re: Philips 32pfl6306/v7 LCD picture freeze

Hello
    This 6000 series is for the Indian market.
    Therefore I can only guess what is installed. Is it a Q552.2ELA chassis ??? Then the Tcon RUNTK4593 could be installed.
    Please check.
    Greetings Thomas

Comment

Hi,
      I dont have the tv open so cannot confirm the chasis number. Where exactly is it mentioned? Went into the service menu and got this info -
      Model Name - MTK 5301B
      Version Number - MTK5301B-4.2.7-2011825
      Is this of any use?

Comment

Sorry but I need a picture from the nameplate and if possible a picture without a back wall. Then I see what's installed. MTxxx are the chip sets.
        thommyX

Comment

Originally posted by thommyX View Post
          Sorry but I need a picture from the nameplate and if possible a picture without a back wall. Then I see what's installed. MTxxx are the chip sets.
          thommyX
          Thank you, will get back to you when I have this open.

Comment

The video is not clear, better to post a variety of images.

Comment

Please see attached images....red and yellow markers indicate vertical lines being formed when the picture freezes. Theres a horizontal blue line also which forms at the bottom of the screen. Sound works and channel changes work too, but picture is frozen. Im assuming some IC starts misbehaving when heated up as after giving it a break the TV works fine for 15-20 minutes and then same thing happens again.
              Attached Files

Comment

If i ask you other 2-3 picture not the same old ugly woman there's a reason.. you ask the moon otherwise.

Comment

I understood earlier but couldnt send as the TV wasnt hooked up. Have reattached TV and taken pics. Pictures here are when the TV is working...see bottom part of screen.
                  Attached Files

Comment

TV picture the freezes (sound works)...attaching pics of TV in frozen state.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Small vid when picture freezes.

https://imgur.com/a/zuEaoe7

Comment

Can we see the internal of the tv? Maybe there's a FRC with a failing regulator like the Philips i own.. If you are familiar to read schematics i think you can find them, locate the various regulators and check them in the moment you turn on and when it freezes.. otherwise post big pictures without flash of the frc board and the main board.
                        Last edited by Davi.p; 07-03-2020, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
                          Can we see the internal of the tv? Maybe there's a FRC with a failing regulator like the Philips i own.. If you are familiar to read schematics i think you can find them, locate the various regulators and check them in the moment you turn on and when it freezes.. otherwise post big pictures without flash of the frc board and the main board.
                          Thanks. Will try and get this open next week and take pictures. Will post as soon as I am able.

Comment

Working...
                          X