Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Viore PD50VH80 50" Plasma`

So, have you tried tweaking VSC and VE?
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

I lowered Vs and Ve by 2-3 volts and it seems to be OK now

Comment

Check for pink maldischarge on full white pattern after dropping Vs.
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Looks good so far, boot up screen is all white with Viore logo.. There is still a slight amount of lighted pixels when changed from a still image to black screen. Should I drop Ve a little more?

Comment

Try playing a little more with Vsc.

Comment

I just dropped Vsc also by 2V and it looks good. It's hard to tell right away it doesn't happen everytime but is 100% better than yesterday.. Thanks!

Comment

Hello! I have the same TV with the same problem, but not quite like that, when I turn on the TV, the relay goes off to protect it, it doesn't work, but if the unit is installed, the relay works, what's the matter? Maybe it's sitting somewhere and turns off the red indicator 5 times, which voltage isn't goes because short circuit voltage is not measured.
                Attached Files

Comment

hello would anyone be so kind to tell me the v and uf for the capacitor marked in blue with an X thought it was 160v 33uf

Comment

Working...
                  X