AOC led monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AOC led monitor

Hey Guys, I have problem with a power supply board which I think is not starting up since there is no 5V.

The board has a PWM Controller LD7576AGR (IC901) and might be bad according another post although there is 105V on the photocoupler pins.

I changed the caps in the high voltage zone hoping for a quick fix but this is more complicated and not sure where go from her.

Any thoughts appreciated.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rigeback; 10-18-2020, 02:34 PM. Reason: attachments

Re: AOC led monitor

What voltage do you have ACROSS the main filter, C907? check R924, it should read 0.47Ω.
    What photocoupler are you talking about? U902? if that is it, what ground were you using? hot ground or cold ground.

Comment

Yep I thought it was strange when I tested the big cap again and found I had 0 Volts, thought my multimeter was messed up.

After seeing I wasn't getting 220V on board I tested the cable and low and behold the fuse was blown, not sure when or how this happened maybe before I changed the caps!

To sum it up I replaced the fuse and every thing works. monitor is up and running.

Thanks for refreshing my memory.

Cheers

Comment

New problem with this monitor regarding the panel.

It has developed a flickering to lines on the R/H side, I have tried adjusting it with display properties which helped a bit but I can see that it could be the panel at fault.

I am considering the ribbon shim trick although it will be a complete tear down of the panel.

Any thoughts suggestions??
        Attached Files

Comment

Tried the ribbon shim trick but the problem does not seem to be with connectors and I'm thinking there could be some thing wrong with the T-Con?

anyone had this issue before/

Much appreciated any thoughts

Comment

Full model number?

Comment

Hi there,
              Its the led AOC 19" e950SWda the service manual is attached with the first post.
              Most of the panel is good al; though with a quarter missing its a bummer

Comment

Working...
              X