X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need dell precision m3800 aau00 la-c011p rev: 1.0

Hi masters i need dell precision m3800 aau00 la-c011p rev: 1.0 schematic

Re: Need dell precision m3800 aau00 la-c011p rev: 1.0

Let me guess, battery not charging issue? Did you manage to fix? I've got about 3 boards with this issue that I haven't been able to fix. Changed charging BP715 ic but it didn't work... replaced a blown capacitor, same problem.... also looking for the schematic but I can only find the one for the earlier 2013 board... any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

you hit the goal. exactly the same problem on 2 machine, replace bq715 and some suspicious parts and no luck. did you find any fix? 3.3v on battery connector for blue, white and purple wire and nothing for yellow when battery is NOT Connected and after connecting battery voltage drops on purple near to 0. maybe there is wrong with kbc. did you replace kbc?

Comment

I've set aside and haven't worked on them for a while. By KBC do you mean keyboard connector?

Comment

check pq100, pq101, pd102

Comment

Originally posted by adnanadan1 View Post
            Hi masters i need dell precision m3800 aau00 la-c011p rev: 1.0 schematic
            Good morning, I also need it, even if it is compatible. Thank you.

Comment

Hi darrkoo, I've recently got my hands on another one of these machines. Same symptoms, will not power on and not charging battery. I noticed you reference three components, what am I looking for exactly? I've checked over the board nothing burned or charred. No hotspots when power supply is connected... Do you have the values/info for these components? I'll try to source and replace.

Thanks

Comment

For those of you following the thread, changing the charging IC fixed this.

BQ715 BQ24715.

Got lucky, on other occasions The issue has been elsewhere and I've been unable to fix.

Comment

Working...
                X