Attached Files

Re: asus vivobook s433f x421fl r2.0 bios

Originally posted by teto8485 View Post
    m.b x421fl R2.0

need bios bin file plz
    and ihave the old bin working power no display
    try..
    Attached Files
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

thank u but not working need an other one

Comment

Originally posted by teto8485 View Post
        thank u but not working need an other one
        Post a good clear picture of the white label on the motherboard,it wil have a barcode or QR code on it,and a model number .
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

need bios x409ma r2.0

Comment

Originally posted by vivaitimbii View Post
            need bios x409ma r2.0
            Off-topic ,did you not see the thread title ,different model. Start your own thread .
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

i need X509FAC MAIN BOARD R2.0 BIOS

Comment

Originally posted by sudhaam View Post
                i need X509FAC MAIN BOARD R2.0 BIOS
                Read post #6 and this -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Start your own thread...

Comment

Try this
                  Attached Files

Comment

remove password this bios plz

Comment

Originally posted by Adnanengr333 View Post
                      remove password this bios plz
                      Where's your BIOS file?
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                      all donations are welcome,
                      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                      >>>>>
                      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hello!
                        Could you help to fix bios? Mines powers on but NO VIDEO.

SN: L8N0CV07Z902339
                        Board: X421FL
                        STICKER: X521FA

By looking at the backup the number I found is "X521FA" on the bin.

I was able to download the BIOS from asus but could not find any pattern to build new bios.

Thanks in advance
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by javieromex View Post
                          Hello!

I was able to download the BIOS from asus but could not find any pattern to build new bios.

Thanks in advance
                          This Serial Number isn't exist in your dump file, perhaps it's not the Original Backup. Also the Serial Number refers to "ASUS VivoBook S15 S533" with intel 11th Gen CPU.
                          Can you attach an image for the motherboard sticker with "X521FA"?
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                          >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                            This Serial Number isn't exist in your dump file, perhaps it's not the Original Backup. Also the Serial Number refers to "ASUS VivoBook S15 S533" with intel 11th Gen CPU.
                            Can you attach an image for the motherboard sticker with "X521FA"?
                            Here is the QR and the model on the board
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by javieromex; 04-27-2023, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Hello!

Thanks in advance
                              Here's your New BIOS, try it and let me know.
                              Attached Files
                              >>>>>

Comment

Here's your New BIOS, try it and let me know.

Thanks friend, did not work. Same issue: power on but NO video.

I have all coils voltages except for VCCGT. VCCGT: 0V.

I still think it can be a BIOS issue. Any help?

Comment

Thanks friend, did not work. Same issue: power on but NO video.

I have all coils voltages except for VCCGT. VCCGT: 0V.

I still think it can be a BIOS issue. Any help?
                                  As far as I know, you can ignore the VCCGT voltage.
                                  Post your issue in the Hardware section, they can pointing you to the right measurements.
                                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23
                                  >>>>>

Comment

As far as I know, you can ignore the VCCGT voltage.
                                    Post your issue in the Hardware section, they can pointing you to the right measurements.
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23
                                    Thanks friend, I will do it, but before that.

Could you create another BIOS version to test? If possible

Comment

Working...
                                    X