Honton HT-1212 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honton HT-1212 help

Hi, looking for some help with a Honton HT-1212 I have bought if possible, I bought it off eBay as faulty due to the last owner messing with the settings so it will would no longer work (I have tried a Rex C100 from another machine of mine and it works with this controller), It has a Rex-C10 PID controller fitted but I am unable to find the correct manual for this controller, I can find a manual that says it is for the Rex C10 as well as the Rex C100 etc but the setting names of some of the settings are different the first 2 settings on my Rex-C10 are HP and LP, does anyone have the correct manual or the same machine with the Rex C-10 controller that could look at the settings and let me know what they should be. Thanks for any help you may be able to give.

Re: Honton HT-1212 help

I'm guessing the instructions are for the genuine PID controller and you have a clone hence the reason they don't align. The clones have features/settings missing from the original.
    I have a 2020 but it uses a different controller.

Comment

Does this help? or do you already have this, if is the REX-C10 series instruction manual
      Attached Files
      Last edited by R_J; 01-06-2022, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R_J View Post
        Does this help? or do you already have this, if is the REX-C10 series instruction manual
        Hi, yes I have seen that ins manual but the setting are still different on mine but thanks for the help.

The settings I have on mine below with what the settings do that I have been able to work out,
        The model is RKC REX-C10FK02-M*EN

Setting Range Explain

HP -999 to +999
        LP -999 to +999
        C -100 to +100 sensor calibration
        OH -999 to +999
        P 0 to 999 keeps going round if I keep button pressed
        d 0 to 999
        r 1 - 200
        AR 0-1 auto tune
        LOk 0-999 lock
        Last edited by livo; 01-07-2022, 03:42 AM.

Comment

So I managed to sort it, I played with the settings till I got it working but it was still over shoot the temp till I found a video on you tube which I had not seen before showing their settings on a Scotle ir 6000 which had the same as mine. So I copied them to my controller and it is now working a treat.
          in case anyone needs them they are

HP 10
          LP 10
          C 0
          OH 300
          P10
          I or backwards C 130
          d 30
          r 02
          Ar 0
          LoK 000

Comment

I see you have it working, I found this manual for a Bird lucky kit 777, that uses the rex- c10, Here is the manual and page 16 has a bit of an explanation of 3 parameters. Maybe it will help?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by R_J View Post
              I see you have it working, I found this manual for a Bird lucky kit 777, that uses the rex- c10, Here is the manual and page 16 has a bit of an explanation of 3 parameters. Maybe it will help?
              Thanks for that I will take a look

Comment

Working...
              X