X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello all,

I just mess around with electronics sometimes when the need to fix something comes along. I have always been taking things apart to see how they work since I was a grasshopper. I do build computers for family and friends as well as myself. I actually work for a custom home contractor. Thanks for letting me join the group!

Comment

Hey, guys. Hoping to solve my Samsung P59D6500DF Plasma problem on this forum. I have a vertical black bar on one side running from top to bottom

Comment

Hello, all. Name's Tim. I have limited experience working with electronics but I'm hoping I can find a solution to my LG 60PZ950's display not working.

Comment

Hello, my name is Michele Fava, I'm from Italy and my brand new hobby is notebook reparing (at least I'm trying to do that on an old IBM T43 laptop).

Have a nice day.

Comment

Hi all, I'm from Spain and I was looking for a technical related forum ... and this one is the best!!

thanks for your help!!

Comment

Whats up, stumbled on this forum looking for assistance on a Samsung monitor. I did spend 5 year in the USMC as an avionics tech. then moved on the the consumer electronics/appliance world as a factory service technician for LG for 3 years now currently working in the commercial aviation industry and a Engineering Technician. Hoping I can offer assistance as well as get some.

Comment

Greetings from Bournemouth UK

Comment

"niblettr, you do not have permission to access this page"
                  I don't have permission to access inbox to PM a moderator..

Comment

Hi, people !

I´m a brasilian eletronic technician over to fifty years. I can to read, but to write in english is a little difficult to me.

I hope i can found here some aid and help you.

Thanks

Marcio

Comment

Hi. I'm Israel. I'm new to the forum. I'm working on beginning my repair business. Glad I found this site!

Comment

HI,

I just replaced 6 caps on my envision lcd monitor (as told on this forum) and like magic it now works!! Thanks so much.

Art
                        China Lake

Comment

Hello,

I am a dutch electronic engineer.
                          Repairing all kind of electronic stuff.
                          Hope I can offer assistance as well as get some if needed.

Comment

I'm a computer tech, so I've seen bad caps. However, I'm also an audio enthusiast, with pretty decent home and car setups.

Comment

Hi all,

It's a big pleasure to join your inspiring forums. I'm Danny from Indonesia, a beautiful country in far east. I'm electronics matters freak. I actually work as customer service representative. In my spare time, I break and fix cellphones, PC and laptop mainboard and many others. It is my pleasurable hobby for sure. I get this forums when I try to fix a Toshiba L735 mainboard problem. Seems that problem is because of the IC Power. I hope I can learn many good things from you all. Thank you all -dannyapriyanto

Comment

Dear all,

I'm Cyrille from france and I'm 32. I work in IT security.
                                I love to learn new things so when I have some available free time I try to learn electronic. To accomplish that I try to fix broken equipment or design new system with Raspberry/arduino and so on.

I found this great forum two years ago when I tried to fix some broken LCD screens (with success)

Comment

Hi i am vary proud to be part of BADCAPS.net my name is Brian

Comment

Hi I'm Don I do a lot of LCD TV repairs, but stayed away from puters because well I was not up on them, just used them like most people, didn't understand the operating systems seemed to difficult, well I solved problem and could now get into the hardware which I very good at. But these forums have helped me get better. I from the USA I used to run an appliance repair business until I retired, sold it to my son in law.

Comment

Hi I'm Hege, live in London and interested in all sorts of projects. Bought a cheap, broken LCD TV for a Raspberry Pi-project, but unfortunately it was a little more broken than advertised. Will see if it's possible to fix or if it's ready for the skip...

Comment

Hello, sorry for my bad English.
                                        My name is Marco

Comment

Hi, I'm Jeff, been searching here for a while but finally got a logon. I work on tv's electronics for fun.

Comment

Working...
                                          X