Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Ok still getting permission problems.

1. Nope, not trying to edit someone's post or do admin things
      2. Account is activated from email
      3. I have made my "ONE" post in this very New Members topic

Maybe it takes two posts?

Comment

Hi, I am Dmitry, just looking to fix my Toshiba tv... 50L1350UC...

Comment

Hi . !
          Does Google Translate here notice that I'm not sure what made it fun But you get ? My ability to understand possible even looked lovely ..
          Let me introduce myself .. I am a repairman TV and electronic devices. I greet you from Istanbul - Turkey.
          Google Turkish is turning very different. I have to write short for that. If you laugh too long

Comment

Hi, my name is Jeff. I have been an electronics fanatic since I was a boy. Liked to take electronics apart to see what they were made of. Try to do most of my own repairs. Just got a tv cheap and am trying to fix it. I heard that this is the site for such great help. Also hoping that I can learn how to do more than I have already. Thank you for letting me join.

Comment

need help in resetting bios password

Comment

My name is Ryan. I'm just looking for help to fix my Vizio television.

Comment

Hello All,
                  For the last 26 years I have been in the field of industrial electronics repair. I have worked on variable frequency drives, dc drives, temperature controllers, PLC programming, switch gear maintenance, motor control center maintenance and many more industrial controls.

Comment

Hi, my name is John and I'm educated as an electronics engineer. I've come to this forum due to the wonderful Samsung TV that I purchased, the PN60E550D1FXZAL. I've learned more here about the outstanding design and quality problem that Samsung has created than anywhere else I've looked and hope to eventually regain use of my almost $2k investment. Now excuse me as I whip out the freeze spray and my soldering iron and try to undo what Korea has wrought. Thanks to the many knowledgeable participants that have taken the time to investigate and report on this problem.

Comment

new guy here - working on saving a Panasonic plasma -

Comment

Hey yall, another newbie to the site looking for help in repairing some consumer electronics. I've got an Acer H243H that I believe the inverter just crapped out on me as after the screen goes black, I can still see the image using a flashlight. I've got some experience in electronics repair, but not much. I'm always up for learning new stuff anyways.

Comment

Hello,

I am a student studying Computer Engineering, I am entering my 3rd year.

I've always has a passion for electronics and there's nothing more frustrating than when they break and you don't know how to fix it, and i mean really fix, not replacing the whole unit, saving them bucks$$. I'm excited to be apart of this community and I think you guys can really help me out.

See you out there!

Comment

Hey, I'm Jim. Software QC by day, DIY repair by night.

Comment

Hello -

I'm Micah. I'm a newbie to electronics repair but decided to jump in and get my feet wet with my old PC. Thankful for forums like this one!

Comment

Hello, I'm Ricky. I am a full time firefighter that like to work on anything on my days off. All part-time jobs are repair related. Enjoyed electronics growing up and was thought of as a career but drafting peaked an interest in high school and went with that. Two years into my new career I found it difficult to sit at a desk with the flourescent fixtures buzzing above me. This was also the era when I started as a volunteer fire fighter. The drafting department I worked in was a part of a large family owned steel shop. I asked for a transfer outside in the shop to get away from a desk, wish granted! I fell in love with welding, cutting, bending, etc. I remained in the shop for about two years until in day I did not feel well. Was extremely weak and wanted to sleep....a lot! Finally was able to be seen at an oncologist two weeks later and was found to have leukemia. This was the next two years of my life. When cleared for work the steel shop had progressed well and no spot was currently open. (Knew it was coming. They supported me and kept insurance paid throughout but had to be released afterward.) Was able to get a job at Home Depot, worked there and part time as a fire fighter at my volunteer department. A full time firefighter job came available and I haven't looked back. Tinkering, fixing, etc. has been around throughout. A wife (my high school girlfriend) and two children appeared in this timeframe as well. I always like to learn and that's what I hope to accomplish here. Well you asked for an intro, you got it!

Comment

Hi. New member. Nice to meet you all.

Comment

Hi!! good day! New member here, computer repair technician

Comment

Hello
                                      New member here. Fixing stuff all the time.

Comment

hi,
                                        Mustafa here, from Turkey..

i have a mini pc and dont have its adapter, i am trying to figure out which adapter i should use looking its power supply ..

"wan nein 94v-0" search brought me here i hope i'll learn some usefull bits from this community.

Comment

ok i learnt that 94v-0 is a kind of standart test rate about flammability

cheers

Comment

Working...
                                          X