This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, I am Alex trying to fix my Panasonic TH-L37U20A.

Need help with parts identification

Comment

HI I am Marijan.
      I like trying to repair faulty hardware. Sometimes i sucseed and sometimes i dontThis is my hoby.
      Been around computers from my childhood, started with commodore 64, and later with PC-s and laptops. I saw some interesting themes on this forum and I have registered.
      Hello to all

Comment

hi everyone been in electronics for a while now and want to enhance my skills as im very keen to learn tv repair. thanks ken

Comment

Hi.
          I'm Stefano Zambonin from Italy (53 years old).
          I run my company from 1991 (Risorse Informatiche srl).
          I'm primarily a software developer with more than 30 years of experience but I was a professional pianist and composer for several years and I'm interested in ... mmm, about everything: hardware, hi-fi, photo, video, wood-working ....
          I found this forum looking for an hardware related problem: happy to be here.

Comment

Hello all,
            New guy here. First computer TRS 80 Color with 16kb RAM and a somking hot 0.89MHz of processing speed. Fooled around with Basic in H.S. then Basic and PASCAL in college. Joined the military before finishing that and became a helicopter mechanic and haven't fooled around with it since. I took some electronics classes in college also and had built a few project kits in H.S. Ihave not really done much with it in quite a while. I found this site researching information on an issue for a LCD TV, so here I am. I do still have interest in electronics as a minor hobby. I've got some old PIXIE tubes I'd love to make a clock with one day. Best wishes to everyonr.

Comment

Hello Everyone,
              Seems everyone has owned a c64 at one time or another ive owned several 128s and amigas as well as the c64s and vics just here to learn a bit and maybe get some help on psu troubleshooting LCD repair and wot not

Comment

I'm Rick, an electrical engineer with a failing Acer AL2416W. I didn't find my symptoms listed in a search. So I guess to start a thread I need to make a posting.

Comment

Hi everyone, my name is Krzysztof. I am from Corby in England but my previous country was Poland. I have been dealing with electronics and computers my entire life. I found this forum through google and must say it is THE BEST!!!

Comment

Hi! My name is Rick. I'm an electronics/avionics/computer/radar technician. I retired from the US Air Force after nearly 25 years of service. I'm currently do work on military radars but throughout my career there isn't too many things I haven't worked on or repaired. I've always been interested in the inner workings of how things work. Looking forward to reading through the forums for help with some personal repair projects.

Comment

Hi,
                      Just started out fixed TV's as over last months mine and a lot of family members have had tv breaking down. Seems to be happening all around the same time, strange

Comment

Hi, I work on a computer sales and repair workshop and I'm sick of changing motherboards and another componets only because I don't know how to repair then, maybe it's cheaper changing then but I want to repair then. I've repaired some simple things like leaking capacitors but thats not enought, I feel like I'm silly throwing to trash motherboars with 3 years or sometimes less because they are out of waranty.

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello all, I'm new here

Comment

Hello, Trying to ask questions on the forum thanks

Comment

Hi! I'm here to hopefully get another 10 years out of my trusty dell widescreen.

Comment

Hi folks,
                                  I've repaired a few things before, dead caps on computer motherboards and a plasma TV psu; same as same as I'm sure.

Comment

Hello folks,
                                    My name is Darryl and basiclly looking for a fix on a Vizio VX37L-HDTV10A.
                                    The Vizio logo lights up orange and then turns blue/white when pressing power button. No back light and of course can't turn the set off unless it is unplugged.
                                    I was a electrician in the Navy for 10 years but that is a long shot from being a electronic tech. Took a course from Bell and Howell on TV repair but that was almost to simple. You had all the answers right in front of your face. Kind of like taking a Motor Vehicle drivers test with the book laying there open.

Comment

Hello everyone! Im a college student, double major in computer information systems and applications. I'm pretty new at electronics in general; but, I am really glad I came across this website; as, it has already allowed me to solve a problem. Thank you all!

Comment

Hi,

Just like most people on here by the looks of it, I was looking on Google for info on fixing my tv and came across this site.

Comment

Hello, I am newbie here. I am Vietnamese and live in New Zealand for the next few years. Nice to meet you all !

Comment

Working...
                                          X