This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

I'll post my introduction. My name's Tiberius and I know next to nothing g about electronic components. I have an insatiable appetite for learning and am always willing you learn something that will save me money. I look forward to getting some new knowledge here

Comment

Hey all! I have been here before but didn't make an account until now. I got info and caps to fix my computer monitor a few years ago. But now I need help with my TV.

Comment

Hello, came to this site because I'm having trouble with my lg plasma. Hope I can get some help with it through this forum.

Comment

My name is Richard Zessin. I have been an electronic technician for 40 years or so. I have picked up some useful tips from this forum in the passed, so I thought I would join and contribute if possible.

Comment

hello
            my name is marco from italy,
            i'm here because i've found some information to repair some electronic device,
            and now i need help with my toshiba notebook.

thank's to all.

Comment

Hello,
              My name is John and have been an Electronics Tech since 1978

Comment

Hi guys, Nathan from Australia. I enjoy tinkering with electronics and like to get a device up and running again if possible.

Comment

Hello, my name is Mike and I'm a EE with an extensive collection of stuff out in the Mojave desert in California. I started my career with 2 floppy IBM-PC's being 'new', and I still have a working Data General Nova 4 (really!) Ha-ha.

Comment

Hello , my name is David and I live in SC. My education in not it electronics but I understand some of the basics as I worked for Grainger for a number of years. I need assistance with Sceptre X505 BV.
                    Thanks David

Comment

Hi, my name is Derek. My full time job is driving a Fedex Van slingin packages all day. I live in Norwood Ohio (city inside the city of Cincinnati, weird right?). 6 children and a minivan.
                      I like to dabble in electronics, build computers, minor electrical stuff... I fixed a whole truckload (felt like) of samsung flat panel monitors with bad caps years ago. All of my friends got hooked up with that project, since the monitors were free to me.
                      I have questions, and hope to find solutions.

Comment

Hi board,

I'm Michael from the Netherlands. I work as a senior software developer on warehouse automation systems. I found this forum when searching for possible causes of a very bright screen on a Samsung LCD TV, so saying hello here so I can actually ask a question about it somehwere ;-)
                        Regards,

Michael

Comment

Hello,

My name is Angel, I', from Tampa Florida.
                          I joined the board to get help with my laptop and hopefully learn a thing or two

Comment

Hello all,
                            I found great info on this board.
                            I'm really confident with computers but my knowledge on electronics is very limted.
                            Ah,I 'm from Greece

Comment

My name is Matthew, I am an electronics hobbyist at best and a stubborn enthusiast at my worst. Have had a lot of great successes in talking my way into free, broken tvs and computers and fixing them for myself. I have had about 10 times the amount of fails but continue trying because 1 win and 10 losses is still 1 win to me.

Thanks

Comment

I'm Darren, I'm an enthusiastic repairer of all things, came here when looking for info on an LED TV I was having problems with, and managed to get what I needed which was a huge help. Hopefully I can save more things from landfill in the future - as I get older, I'm getting far more Eco!

Comment

Cosmos is on line

Hello:

I am Cosmos5 and very happy to have found this site.

I am an EE in the test and measurements arena particularly for HDMI

So If you need any input on the subject give a scream

Comment

Hello, I'm always working on electronics and I have a Samsung smart led TV I've got some questions about.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm radial from the UK. I always try to repair just about everything myself, but my knowledge of TV's is somewhere around buggerall.

Longtime lurker, but thought I would join up to ask for some help!

Comment

Evening all,

New bod who bodges his way through mending stuff with a selection of test meters and hammers :-)

Scott

Comment

Hi everyone,

I am an audio/video enthusiast. I like to repair my equipment myself. I am beginner novice in electronics.

Guptau

Comment

Working...
                                          X