X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello All:

Thomas here from Merritt Island FL and an active amateur radio enthusiast N3KVM. I was directed here trying while doing some component level work on a Philips 42pfl7422d/37. I look forward to meeting you.

Thomas

Comment

Hello to all members, my name is Mile and I'm From Macedonia.
      I am a hardware and software technician. Found this Forum searching trough Google for a BIOS dump.
      Nice to meet you all.

Comment

hello to all,
        my name is Nerijus, I live in Italy and work hardware - software technician. sometimes I do data recovery too.

Comment

Hi there, I am an electronic technologist, new to this site. Thanks for having me here. I'm looking for info to help with my Sharp LC-70C6500U

Comment

Hi Everyone!

My name is Ronnie and I am new to this forum. I live in Pinckney Michigan. Go Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons and Wolverines! Lol! I own 2 high end plasmas........a 65" Panasonic ZT60 and a "65 Panasonic VT30. I am signing up to this forum so I can learn how to diagnose issues and possibly fix the issues that may arise down the road. Right now I'm curious as to an off colored greyish vertical stripe that I have on the very far right of the ZT60's screen. I really only notice it during my hockey games. It's like 95% of the screen is a nice clean white ice and then that last far right of the screen is an off colored looking dirty ice. It's a thin vertical strip. My friends and family can't notice it but I do and it bugs me. Could it be burn in from the previous owner? Wondering if this is a board / ribbon issue or the plasma display issue? And what are the possible solutions?

Ronnie

Comment

hello

Comment

If somebody cana help me with NEC PX-42VP4G-S plasma tv...My power board has some problem.Iv read that some .47ohm surface mount resistors can couse that problem...can anyone help figure out what is going on?
                ty

Comment

Greetings from the frozen tundra of Wisconsin:

I have a Toshiba 32hlx95 that is non-responsive. I had some signs previously (red led, clicking relay sound upon power on). I installed a replacement powerboard (pd2171c-1), but now have no led, no clicking relay sound. I am searching your forums to see if this has been diagnosed previously. Thanks for your experience and help.

Comment

Hi. I'm jshaia. I'm a new member and looking forward to participating. Thanks.

Comment

Hi from Houston TX
                      I am young old timer started at time of Heathkit H8 and Cromemco S100 CP/M
                      systems. And now i am trying to get this dell e6540 laptop vpro / ME disabled in bios mode to turn it on by modifying bios to enable it. Have minipro TM866A
                      programmer and 20 flash chips and SMD air soldering unit and now i am ready
                      to start. All i need now is split bios code for dell e6540 LA-9414P VALA1 or bios location to modify.
                      And this forum looks like the place that have knowledge that can help.

Thank you
                      Dusan

Comment

Hi,

I am new, Glad to join

Comment

Hi,

I'm new, from Australia, glad to join and take advantage of everyones collective knowledge.

Comment

I'm an old-school tech, with a current obsession with recycling tvs, the latest of which has netted me a considerable income reselling repaired units....As I'm getting older, the 10x magnifier was replaced with a 20x and the dexterity is starting to slip, too....Hope to keep doing this, at least if nothing else, board swaps at the very least.... Thanx for admitting me to the forum !

Comment

Hi, I am not a professional repair technician. Just very curious and grateful to join this forum. Living in Singapore right now but originally from Denmark.

Comment

Hello Guys,

i am George trying to fix my spare tv,

Greetings from greece.

Comment

Hi, guys.
                                  I'm Johnny and i live in Belgium, Genk.
                                  I do repair laptops for hobby. So this forum is good to get much info. I'm realy happy i found this forum and i hope that i can help some others also.

Comment

Hi,
                                    I'm interesting in the hardware of notebooks.
                                    I like to search and eventualy repair the hardware fault, but i'm a newby.
                                    I also need to learn reading the system diagrams. But i try to do my best. I'ts still a hobby. I'm making a DIY reflow station. Here i get the problem to make a automatic system. I got temperature switched heating plate and Infra red top heating. But it's still manualy.
                                    So i hope to find some help here...
                                    I'm very happy that i found this forum.

Greetings from Belgium

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello, guys i work in a pc show and find your forum very helpfully. Nice to be a part of the forum as a member.

Comment

Hello, My name is Trevor

I am an electronics hobbyist that enjoys working on computers. I have built several computers and repaired many. I like building my own components. I also have repaired a few TV's and enjoyed the process. I am on here for advice with more repairs as I am starting to help people with "broken" TV's

Comment

Working...
                                          X