Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem transfer file from a samsung sgh-e710

Good morning everyone
    I need your help because I have to recover photos from an old samsung sgh-e710, the cell phone has only infrared to communicate with the computer and the usb cable (purchased for this reason). I have downloaded both PcStudio 3 and Easy studio but I cannot show him the phone, I probably need the drivers that I cannot find online, currently I have tried with windows 10, but if it is necessary I can install windows xp on a computer, I await the your help thanks

Re: Problem transfer file from a samsung sgh-e710

https://drivers.softpedia.com/get/Ot...er-20011.shtml

Comment

The phone should have a removable memory card somewhere on the logic board. Suggest to use a memory card reader and data recovery s/w (if required) to access the photos.

Test (without writing onto the same memory card) a mix of data recovery programs as they do vary in success of restoring lost photos.

Comment

the download takes me to a page where it asks for a login and there is no possibility to register I had already seen this download and all the others lead to this HAMA page

Comment

Originally posted by mon2 View Post
          The phone should have a removable memory card somewhere on the logic board. Suggest to use a memory card reader and data recovery s/w (if required) to access the photos.

Test (without writing onto the same memory card) a mix of data recovery programs as they do vary in success of restoring lost photos.
          where would this memory card be found? do i have to take the phone apart?

Comment

Working...
          X