Bush bled24fhdl8 stuck in standby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bush bled24fhdl8 stuck in standby

hi another project BUSH BLED24FHDL8 stuck in standby solid red light only pics of boards attached where do i start?
    only 6 wires from psu to main
    pin 11 and 12 gnd
    pin 10 adj 00.1 volt
    pin 9 ena 00.0
    pin 7 and 8 +12v 12.2 volts

voltage regs on main are all 1117 b
    u5 0.00 3.31 5.17
    u6 0.61 1.86 3.53
    u2 0.00 3.28 5.18
    so where do i test next pressing the on button does not change voltages at all.
    Attached Files

Re: Bush bled24fhdl8 stuck in standby

If ENA does not toggle, then main board is bad, it is not sending the ON signal.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

cheers tom just rechecked with on the set buttons and a remote no change at all i will see how much a main is do the voltage reg readings look ok to you? cheers tom
      good pic of the board anything u can suggest to check?
      http://flattvparts.co.uk/index.php?m...ducts_id=15654
      Last edited by vinceroger69; 01-04-2014, 07:03 AM.

Comment

What's part number of U6? It seems a little odd.

Full image:
        http://flattvparts.co.uk/bmz_cache/4....2444x2076.jpg

Near coils, left hand side of board, there are chips U3, U4 and U7. Part #s of these?

Fuse F1 good? Bottom LHS.
        Fuse F110 good? Top LHS.
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Fuse F110 good? Top LHS. no voltage either side checks ok on ohms test
          1117 b u6
          u4 aic2857f
          u3mp1423dn
          u7aic2857f

Comment

Just 1117 on U6? Nothing else?

Comment

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
              Just 1117 on U6? Nothing else?
              soz tom bad migraine today eyes hurting haha it says 1117 b ad a21g.

Comment

I would expect something like -18 on that regulator, so that does not seem right, but it is possible it is unmarked.

Can you see any way to measure the voltage across capacitors E3, E4 and E9, with board powered up?

Comment

e3 0 volts
                  e4 5.2 volts
                  e9 1.3 volts

Comment

U4, AIC2857F is suspect, but I cannot find datasheet for it.

Comment

Found a pin out, close enough...

So of U4, check pin 2, pin 8 and pin 7 voltage, board powered up, relative to ground (i.e. black probe on ground/chassis.)

Comment

u4 aic2857f
                        gr8 12014
                        if thats helps
                        Last edited by vinceroger69; 01-04-2014, 08:18 AM.

Comment

tom that pic does not match ie the indent does not match to pin 1
                          0.01 0.01
                          12.24 0.01
                          0.01 0.00
                          0.00 0.01

the indent is top left on u4 if this makes sence back soon another freecycle set to collect will be bk very soon.
                          u4 aic2857f
                          gr8 12014
                          https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...f75d06d109.pdf may help you tom.
                          Last edited by vinceroger69; 01-04-2014, 08:23 AM.

Comment

The schematic pin out is drawn differently to the real pin out, this is fine. Just use the pin numbers I mentioned, using dot on device as reference, not the schematic.

So, it looks like the main processor is not turning on that converter. Not much else to do other than price up a main board at this point, probably another board with bad firmware. You can try searching for a replacement flash chip, which may be one way of fixing the board, but that's not always available.

Comment

i have found one on ebay he wanted 35.00 or offers so i have bid 25.00 on it pity this set does not have a remote or stand but is in great condition still worth doing in your opinion?

Comment

Don't sell many small TVs without stand, big TVs 37"+ are fine but small TVs go on cabinets, bedside table, etc.

Comment

im not sure what to do the main board i found on ebay i have just realized is for a 19in led set so not sure if it will work or can i change the panel size i think the person selling it is a member on here sorids so i have just emailed him to ask him his thoughts. there is one on ebay selling now bids up to £52.00 same set no stand but has a remote so i will need to spend about £37.50 board and a remote so not sure what to do as cant guarantee the screens good yet but looks ok.

Comment

If both panel types are same (CHIMEI - CHIMEI etc.) and both 1080pFullHD or 720pHD (depending on which yours is), then it -should- be OK.

Comment

the screen in this is a LM236AA51 made by vision photoelectic technology co.ltd made in china does look likes it 1080 so i may take a chance on the board as hes a member on here and has said i can try it
                                      http://answers.argos.co.uk/answers/1...ons.htm?page=3

Comment

just to let anyone reading this thread the outcome at the moment i am waiting for a cheap main board to come up for sale the one i thought i found was not the correct one a connector was missing so this is on hold as i will also need a remote control and a stand.

Comment

Working...
                                        X