Asus X555 liquid spilled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus X555 liquid spilled

Hi, Asus X555LD Rev 3.3 motherboard, with all main voltages and no image.

After cleaned it and test with a good new bios dump, keeps the same.

Debug card shows nothing in its display, only the dot led is on.

BUF_PLT_RST#_R1 on wifi connector is at low level, SM_DRAMRST# is at low level also.

XTAL 32.768KHZ circuit is working properly but XTAL 24MHZ, (XTAL24_OUT) has 1/3 of amplitud than XTAL 27MHZ (XTALOUT_C) on GPU nvidia oscilator.

I have the boardview and repair guide fro asus, but need a similar schematic from asus or other brand in order to follow the circuits.

CPU damaged?

Thanks for your help.

Re: Asus X555 liquid spilled

mostly GPU or ram

Comment

Originally posted by ktmmotocross View Post
      mostly GPU or ram
      I have checked another ddr3L ram module and check temperature of ddr soldered chips and seems ok.

Also I've removed coils from +NVDD (PL8501 and PL8502) in order to see if it switches to igpu, but keeps with same behavior.

The current drain from psu is 214 mA. with all coils connected. ( the weird thing is than current consumption is the same with PL8501 and PL8502 removed)

Another weird thing is the signal H_CPUPWRGD. (this signal is connected from cpu to R0823 and gnd, no other circuit checks this signal)

Is there a known way to convert from dis to uma?

Comment

After cleaned it and test with a good new bios dump, keeps the same.
        Can someone confirm "me" version for this board?

I have tested a dump with Version: 10.0.38.1000 and another dump with Version: 10.0.30.1072

Comment

Working...
        X