Generic in-dash navigation system AAOGP300194/365125

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Generic in-dash navigation system AAOGP300194/365125

This unit runs on Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Core, and I am looking for pinouts of each connector.
    Attached Files
    My first choice in quality Japanese electrolytics is Nippon Chemi-Con, which has been in business since 1931... the quality of electronics is dependent on the quality of the electrolytics.

Re: Generic in-dash navigation system AAOGP300194/365125

did you search the "mast" number, or power it up to see if there is a splash-screen with a makers name?

Comment

It looks similar to this: https://www.myturbodiesel.com/d2/100...10-swap-vw.htm Could be from a VW
      Attached Files
      Last edited by R_J; 03-14-2021, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R_J View Post
        It looks similar to this: https://www.myturbodiesel.com/d2/100...10-swap-vw.htm Could be from a VW
        This was enough info for me to power up this unit - the boot screen is "Opal" and the home screen has the Volkswagen logo; the navigation software is NaviOne with the OS being PRIMA-v1.53 (the unit has a bad SD card for navigation).
        But I still wonder why the unit had generic branding on the labels in the first place (possibly an aftermarket replacement?).
        My first choice in quality Japanese electrolytics is Nippon Chemi-Con, which has been in business since 1931... the quality of electronics is dependent on the quality of the electrolytics.

Comment

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HOLDEN-C...p2047675.l2557
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi, further to this thread, I picked up (literally from the side of the road) a similar double DIN in dash DVD player with GPS - which looks unused. However, the rear plugs are different to the other '365125' unit in this thread. Does anyone recognise this particular unit? I'd love to power it up if I can get the pin-outs :-) Thanks in advance brains trust.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pescado99 View Post
              Hi, further to this thread, I picked up (literally from the side of the road) a similar double DIN in dash DVD player with GPS - which looks unused. However, the rear plugs are different to the other '365125' unit in this thread. Does anyone recognise this particular unit? I'd love to power it up if I can get the pin-outs :-) Thanks in advance brains trust.
              Can you post up your leads and plugs as I have similar

Comment

Obviously these units go under the name of Opal, does anyone know of any links to the manufacturer for more info?

Comment

Working...
                X