Car amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car amp

i have on repaire a blown car amp one chanel.replace the 4 irfz34a with irfz34n and all resistors.now i give power and the new irfs get quik rapid hot in 5 sec i stop the power to save them from blown.may be the problem that is differend characteristics the new mosfets?the original part is not available. i check all components and found nothing broken.any sugestions for equivalent part?thanks for any help.

Re: Car amp

https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...47d84b8021.pdf

irfz34a Id max = 30A

irfz34e ID max = 28A

Apart from that, the catalog notes look similar. I'd like to hear few opinions from more experienced players.

Comment

highly doubt it the part difference would cause instant overheating, you probably have some other short in the system that you missed.

Comment

i suppose you did attach them to the heatsink ?

Comment

thanks for answers guys.all in and out components have new pads to heatsink.i order new zenner diodes.may have lackage to earth.there is no so meny components to check.the mosfets are on psu side 4 one side 4 to other side each one have 47k resistor all new replaced one 1N4754A and one yellow ring coded diode i think is 1N4148 each side.wait for parts and will see.

Comment

Working...
          X