Samsung Giga Sound MX-JS8000 not responding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung Giga Sound MX-JS8000 not responding

Hi, they have brought to my workshop 2 Samsung Giga Sound MXJS8000 devices, the problem in these devices is that they do not turn on completely, only the "WAIT" message appears on the screen and from there nothing happens, CD does not work, NO audio .
    The 2 devices have the same problem. Maybe someone has some information about this, I have tried to look for the service manual but I have not found it. I hope you can help me with this, thank you in advance.

Re: Samsung Giga Sound MX-JS8000 not responding

ok, just to add that I already checked the voltages in the power supply and everything is perfect, likewise on the main board everything is fine, I have noticed that this device on the motherboard has an integrated of the RL78G13 family, which while I warm it up a bit with an air gun, the device turns on, it works perfectly and I have all the functions at 100%, after the IC recovers the temperature it stops working.

Comment

I was finally able to fix this unit.

Comment

Hey i have the same model, same issue. What did you do to it? I tested all voltages on the power supply and just cant find the issue. Im pulling my hair out.

Comment

I have the same problem with my js8000 pls help me how can i fix it,,i try downloading the file to update it and it did not work as well,,pls help me
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-31-2022, 05:07 AM. Reason: Removed personal email address

Comment

Originally posted by andariego View Post
            How did you fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by andariego View Post
              Can u please tell me how u fixed it?

Comment

Working...