Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPad 6th gen A1893

Hi everyone,
    I'm looking for the board view and schematics for A1893 cellular iPad 6.
    I removed the motherboard and did a charging port replacement on the device and and I put it back together the power button works but not the volume buttons. I then replaced the power/volume flex and this didn't have any affect on fixing the issue. Is there anything you would suggest? The client also didn't mention anything about this when it was dropped off.
    Any and all help is greatly appreciated thank you.

Re: iPad 6th gen A1893

See attached. This is for the 820-00996 / 820-01327 logic boards.

Confirm that the filter parts (ferrite beads) are not damaged or missing.

You can do a resistance check from one side of the connector to the other side of these 3 coils.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

I need to replace this capacitor on a 820_01327, can anyone tell me what it is ?

Thanks by advance.

GP
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mon2 View Post
        See attached. This is for the 820-00996 / 820-01327 logic boards.

Confirm that the filter parts (ferrite beads) are not damaged or missing.

You can do a resistance check from one side of the connector to the other side of these 3 coils.
        Could you upload the schematic and components pdf?

Comment

Can someone share the schematic/Boardview of this iPad A1893 (6Th Gen). I wan replacing the Tristar & I aired out one of the resistance. Can anyone please inform me the value of the marked missing resistance/component in the photo attached. Thanks in adavance.
          Attached Files

Comment

Never mind dears. the component is a 4.7K Resistor & it's for the ENABLE signal of this Tristar. This is why the iPad was not charging. I soldered another one & all works fine. Charges well & iPad works fine. In the near future I will load a jpg & list the components with their values by the four side of the TRISTAR chip because many of the tech replace the Tristar & knock/blow out off components accidentally. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X