X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all
    I'm sys admin in a city hall in Denmark, I want to share and help others. This is great froum where users help each other.

Greathings
    Muri

Comment

Hi my name is Danny from the Czech republic currently living in Colombia. My hobby is fixing things and bringing them back to life. This age of "throw away and buy a new one " really bothers me. I don't have an education in electronic, but always liked to open things and learn about them. I'm still on beginning and appreciate forum like this where people helps others. Thank you guys!

Comment

hello, want to learn.
        thanks in advance

Comment

Hi everyone!

My name is Adam Lovas and I'm from Budapest, Hungary, Central Europe.
          I have a degree in electrical engineering from Budapest University of Technology and Economics. I work for a company that develops and manufactures IoT solutions for waterworks. I make prototype devices, write and test firmwares and test network connections(NB-IoT and LoRaWAN) and managing an IoT platform with our devices, and developing visual representation of our data.
          My hobby is to repair electronic products, like iPhones, iPads, Macbooks, drones(DJI Mavic) and things like that. I really like reading and understanding schematic and try to figure out the problem and find the bad component on the board and replace it.
          I want to improve my soldering skills and specialize myself in micro soldering. I would like to learn board repair on a professional level and maybe start a repair business in the near future. I'm here to learn form others who have much more experience and knowledge.
          That's it in short. I hope you all have a great day!

Comment

Hello ��

Comment

Hello there

Comment

Hello Guys !!
                Nice to emeet you

Comment

Hello guys! Im an electronics enthusiast that has been facin g issues with his TV, looking for advice in this great group

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm here to learn. This is a great forum!

Comment

Hello Everyone,

My name is Aykut and I am from Bulgaria.
                      My passion to electronics started when I started looking for a "new" second hand laptop for my brother.
                      I noticed that there was a guy selling a non working Acer Nitro 5. It kept appearing in my mind and I believed that I could fix it and bought it. Some time later, I decided to buy 2 more broken laptops and try to repair them myself.
                      I am a fast learner so I hope that I will be able to learn so much from this forum.
                      Thanks to all of you, I hope that I will be able to proceed with my repairing "adventures".

Thanks and Regards,
                      Aykut

Comment

hi my name is Vicky Ali. i am a mechanical engineer and also a tech hobbyist. i like to deal with electronics and programming also. basically a tech guy you can say.

Comment

Hi all,
                          My name is Luis, from Portugal.
                          Happy to join the community!
                          All the best for you all!

Comment

Hello all forum members.

Comment

Hello Badcaps community, new member here. I'm Joao from Portugal and have been into electronics since i can remember. My first computer was a Spektrum 48K and i'm hooked ever since, yup i'm that Old. I'm here for the learning and sharing experience.

Comment

Hi everyone. Bad caps are everywhere, have replaced a bunch and there is always more to learn/ask.

Comment

Hello. Just starting to get back into troubleshooting electronics again. Forgot alot of theory after 20 years, but looking to help my friends again

Comment

Hello good day Im EMZ from Philippines.. im currently enrolled in a electronic technical course here in the Philippines i am joining this forum to communicate with other people with the same field of study i am taking up thank you and have a good day ahead

Comment

Hi I'm from Canada and I have experience fixing computers laptops cell phones mostly software but lately been getting into the hardware aspect

Thank you hope to learn alot from here

Comment

hello i'm john from Wales in the UK, i sometimes dabble in electronics and also like retro gaming. in the process of waiting for my first oscilloscope to arrive now. as bought a sega saturn spares or repair that i need to figure out and get working. plus other old consoles that need repairing too. i came across this forum by learn electronics repair on youtube. he speaks very highly of this forum so thought might be a handy place for me to expand my knowledge more and possibly help me with trouble shooting in the future

Comment

Hello, I'm a simple technician, and my first repair was on a machine that used an 8080 or 8085, I don't even remember exactly, it's been a while, but over 58 years a lot has changed, today knowledge is not enough and this type of forum it helps a lot, clearing doubts, providing new tools and so many other things, thanks for everything. I'm Brazilian and I hope you can understand the Google translation. hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                          X