• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello world!

Comment

Hi, from Baltimore, Electronic tech for Westinghouse for 25yrs, then software design engineer for the last 20yrs. Mostly industrial equipment. Into programmable Christmas lights as a retirement hobby.
      Currently into building a controller for the lights

Comment

Hello people,

My name is Yahya and am a chemist.
        34 years old and trying to fix my motherboard.
        Searching for the capacity of a smd capicator..
        That is the main reason joining this forum.
        Maybe learn a few things along the way

Comment

Greetings y'all from Europe.

Have a faulty AsRock motherboard and wanted to see if there was any available schematics so I could learn how to diagnose it (with the help of a few YouTube vids!) so planning to lots along the way too!

Comment

Hello. I am sort of newish here. if this place was around 15 years ago i might have an old account here. I am in the spokane washington area.

Comment

Hello this is Chad I have fixed 3 tvs with this service have a new one I want to ask about

Comment

Greetings, i'm Timmy, what a lovely page

Comment

Hello everyone!

I'm just getting back into electronics repair and thought backup would be nice. I've fixed many things over the years but never put the time in to pursue as a serious hobby or profession but hopefully I can change that now.

Looking forward to learning from everyone and hopefully I can help others too.

Thanks for having me

Comment

My name is Patrick. I'm 38 from San Diego, CA USA. I am interested in iOS hacking and icloud bypass

Comment

Hello, I was told via the bot to say hello in this thread. I don't have much to contribute at the moment but I look forward to helping repair electronics where I can

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hi,

New member from Perrysburg, Ohio. I recently got into working on and repairing electronics. Started with my son's toys to Xbox controllers and now onto TVs. I come here to learn more about the cool hobby. It's very satisfying fixing an electronic problem and seeing it functioning like new again. I look forward to talking with the community!

Comment

hello everyone...i'm from indonesia.

Comment

Hello to all,
                              I know something about electronics, but I am a novice, although interested in the subject and eager to learn. I will also try to help in the forum as much as I can with my limited knowledge.

Best regards

Comment

Hello friends,

I am Tom. I come from Houston, and I'm eager to learn about electronics!!

Comment

Hi

My name is Niklas and I have some experience with electronics.

Comment

Hey all,
                                    I'm excited to have found this community - I have a Mackie 1640 with a fried PSU so hoping to pick up some tips from more experienced and knowledgeable people!
                                    Ebor.

Comment

Hi, my name is Vince, I’m from Sicily and I have been tinkering with PC stuff and gadgets since when I was a kid, building PCs and trying to swap their parts to see if they could work again (or better)..30 years later I am trying to step up (thanks to a “dodgy” Romanian guy called Sorin that you can easily find on youtube), wishing to get decently good at board level repair..

Comment

Hi,

My name is James. I have around 10 years board level repair experience. Based in Nottingham, UK.

Always learning and this forum has helped in the past fix various devices.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm a Brit living in France with a question that I hope someone will be able to help me with.

I'll post it once I get full access.

Thanks
                                          Nick

Comment

Working...
                                          X