This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hey! I'm from Estonia, working as electronic mostly with apple devices iphones/ipads/macbooks. I'm here to get help and also help others with electronics related topics. I have bachelor degree in computer engineering.

Comment

Un saludo a Todos Soy LARR de El Salvador, espero poder aprender un poco mas de todos los expertos que se encuentran en esta comunidad y poder asi tambien aportar mi granito de conocimiento.

Comment

Hi all! Earl here

Comment

Im a new guy with 20+ years of experience in microsoldering, I specialize mobile phone devices such as apple. thanks for the invite. Happy to be here.

Comment

Hi,
            Greetings from Stockholm, Sweden.

I found this place through the newly found YouTuber Learn Electronics Repair. Check it out! He does not only describe technically how to repair stuff, but also share his long experience with electronics.

I focus mostly on digital electronics but have done about 6-7 amplifier repair/recaps. Biggest project was my Yamaha CR-2020.
            I also cad PCBs and often with a PIC microcontroller. Most of my stuff I mark foogadgets.

I own an oscilloscope a logic probe and have headless computers running linux. I also know how to use them that usually tell something about a persons technical level. I am not saying I am very skilled.

/Niclas

Comment

Hello, my name is Ghislain. I bought my first computer in 1980. It was a TRS-80 level II basic, 16k ram. I upgraded it myself to 48k.
              My first job was math teacher for 7 years! I worked then in IT for 33 years. 20 years ago, I began to search for old computers anf my collection contains now many devices : TRS-80 model 1,3,4,color, Apple ii's, macintosh's, commodore 64, amiga, sinclair, psion, etc And also calculators HP41, ti58, ti59, etc.
              these old timers sometimes need to be fixed...

Comment

Hi

I'm a mechanical engineer by education but that was already over 20 years ago. Recently I've been trying to repair an amplifier and have gone way down a new rabbit hole. I'm starting to feel like I missed my calling...I'm loving learning about electronics in a very practical way. This forum has been a huge help. Looking forward to continuing to learn more.

-Rob

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm a guy from Sweden who has started fixing electronics in my basement, I bought a microscope and new soldering iron, hot air and a regular soldering iron, I managed to fix 2 PS4 that I changed the HDMI connector on so this forum feels like the right place for me!
                  Now I'm going to try to repair the Asuz motherboard that my friend spit water on, so I really need your help!

Comment

Hello to everybody.
                    I fix all kind of electronics just as a hobby.
                    I'm based in Sofia, Bulgaria.

Comment

Hello! Im a computer technician and found this site looking for information to fix my Panasonic CF-53.
                      Hope I'll learn a lot of things here!
                      Best Regards

Comment

Hi!
                        I'm just a noob on electronics with the thirst of knowledge, I hope i find guidance and help on this forum. I'm a with the desire to learn to repair on depth motherboard and similar stuffs. I'm from Puerto Rico

Comment

Comment

Hello, my name is Iain
                            I'm trying to fix a Urei 1601 dj mixer with no electronics knowledge what so ever
                            I can change a plug or replace a fuse
                            I don't even know how to use forums, but I can take things apart and put them back together again without having parts left over 👍🏻

Comment

Hello, my name is Daniel, I'm from Argentina, and I will try to repair a magsafe 2 MacBook Pro charger.
                              Searching on the web I found this forum.

Comment

Hi all! I'm Vitalii, a noob looking to get into hobby electronics

Comment

My name is Eugenio I live in Venezuela, I am an Electronics engineer, I work repairing: LCD monitors, PCs, and laptops of any brand, I have several copied bios from different brands, I am available to exchange knowledge.

Comment

Hello everybody!

Glad to join such a great community!

I love everything related to electronics, starting from soldering and ending up

with test and measurement gear!

Best regards

Comment

Hello to all, hope to quench my thirst for knowledge here...cheers

Comment

Un saludo a Todos Soy Fresro de Colombia, espero poder aprender un poco más de todos los expertos que se encuentran en esta comunidad y poder así también aportar mi granito de conocimiento. Gracias desde ya!

Comment

Hello again,

Been here in the past but forget my old credentials...

Just got back into fixing some items for friends and it's rekindled my love for it.

Cheers from Canada

Comment

Working...
                                          X