This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Does anyone have any RX470 4gb schematics from Gigabyte?

Comment

May be able to help out on the RX470 request. What exactly do you need?

Comment

Here I have the GTX 1080 reference Nvidia schematic that I got from some random website. It includes the GenCad format PG413 PCB boardview (incl. traces and vias) and the PG413 reference schematic

In addition, I will also provide the MSI GTX 1060 PG410 schematic which is very similar.

Also attached is the GenCad viewer (Run in Windows XP compatibility mode) which allows you to see all the PCB traces and vias, which a regular software like boardviewer.exe will not do. Enjoy!
        Attached Files

Comment

hey hi guys, by any chance any of you have the schematics for the EVGA GTX 650 "01g-P4-2650-KR" part number?

Comment

Hi. Looking for Sapphire RX 580 nitro+ schematics.

Comment

Hi, new here. I could really use a boardview for MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G.
              Or similar.

Comment

Originally posted by didi79 View Post
                Hi, new here. I could really use a boardview for MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G.
                Or similar.
                I just uploaded GTX 1080 reference schematics and boardviews a few messages above. It's not the same as the GTX 1080 Ti, but this should suffice for now, given the similarities between each of these products. (They're quite similar in most regards to each other, I have to say.)

Happy repairing!

Comment

Originally posted by krutav View Post
                  I just uploaded GTX 1080 reference schematics and boardviews a few messages above. It's not the same as the GTX 1080 Ti, but this should suffice for now, given the similarities between each of these products. (They're quite similar in most regards to each other, I have to say.)

Happy repairing!
                  I had already looked at them. But Ti seems quite different.
                  But I'll study them some more to spot the similarities. Thanks

Comment

thanks very much for sharing ..

Comment

Hello, I have been visiting the forum for a long time but I have never written.

I would like to ask you if anyone has the schematic of the MSI 2080ti gaming x.

Thank you and I hope to be able to help

PS: sorry for my bad english

Comment

Hi, I'm looking for schematics for *any* recent AMD-based GPU - pretty much anything from an RX 470 or newer.
                        Ideally it's a 'founders edition' Vega 64 I'm after, but really pretty much anything from any manufacturer will do.

I'm trying to get an idea of what method the designers typically used to enable/disable the majority of the voltage regulators on he board all together.

I have a Vega 64 which is getting power to all the right places but none of the main regulators are giving any output because they're all being held in their disabled state. I've already replaced 2 x IR3598 gate drivers which were shorting one of the 5V aux regulators, and for a brief moment I even had the card recognized in Windows...

Comment

Hello everyone.
                          This is my first post on this forum and I have a request. Do any of you have a board view for older NVIDIA cards? At the moment, I need a board view of the GAINWARD 7900 GTX and GIGABYTE GTS 450 OC (GV-N450OC-1GI) cards.
                          Thanks for your kind understanding and help.

Comment

hi mod

i am having trouble with ic6545 of gtx690, please help me with schematic of gtx690.

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by dicky96 View Post
                              Thanks SMDFlea

To join in the party, here are the ones that I have in my collection

These are all ECS/Elite Group

can you help me find gtx690 schematics, pleaseee

i am having trouble with ic6545 of gtx690

thank a lot

Comment

Hi! new here, does anybody have an asus rx480 schematic at all? I have a faulty card that doesn't appear to be shorting anywhere, shows the type of memory available but not the quantity of memory available, for the life of me i cannot find anything wrong with it with a multimeter, all voltages seem to be correct and resistances seem okay, hence wanting a diagram to stare at for hours as i trace back the memory controllers and figure out what's going on xD. Many thanks

Comment

Does anyone have the Boardview for an Asus ROG Strix GTX1080 Gaming?

Comment

awesome dude mani thanks

Comment

Anyone got schematics for rx580/570 from HIS/XFX? the pcb lacks some markings so it is harder for me to diagnose those cards.

Thank you

Comment

i need schematic and rom Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 570 4GB.
                                        pls anyone?

Comment

Hi everyone, Please I need schematic or board view for gigabyte gtx 1070 windforce or any other 1070 gigabyte.
                                          With my great thanks to everyone.
                                          link to the photo of the pcb
                                          https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tny...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Working...
                                          X